Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Playbook 4G being offered on Ebay

I'm not sure if it's been officiall released yet, but otherwise I believe the listing must be wrong.

BlackBerry PlayBook HSPA 16GB, Wi-Fi 4G Unlocked , 7in - Black 843163074682 | eBay
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    68,496 Global Posts

The seller is full of it unless it's a never released sprint wimax one.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
    CrackBerry Genius

I think it's a mistake. For one thing, it's not the seller's description that calls it 4G, it's the generic ebay description that does.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,816 Global Posts

It looks like it says 16Gb on the bottom of instead of 4G like the other one we saw on CB.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    ImAPC

Yeah I wouldn't chance it. I remember someone on the forums purchasing a supposed early release playbook on ebay and finding out it was an old development model.
    In life and business all you need is preparation, technique and a sharp knife.
    I WONT LET KIDNEY FAILURE STOP ME!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

As I said, it's a mistake. The guy just clicked the wrong box on ebay. If you try to sell on ebay, and you tell them that you're selling a Blackberry PB, they'll in effect, ask you which model (including models that don;t exist, yet- see first pic) If you click the wrong item, you'll get an incorrect description (see second pic). This may be further indication that a 4G is on the way- soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Playbook 4G being offered on Ebay-img_00000002.jpg   Playbook 4G being offered on Ebay-img_00000003.jpg  
    Last edited by pacoman03; 06-14-2012 at 04:02 PM.