Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fireboy2281
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Playbook 32GB on sale at Best Buy Canada for $127.99

Hey people

Just wanted to let you know that the Blackberry Playbook 32GB is on sale at Best Buy for $127.99. They, haven't changed the signs at the store i went to so i had to show them the online advertisement. The sale ends Dec 6, so hurry up
    CrackBerry Master

Default Playbook 32GB on sale at Best Buy Canada for $127.99

Costco has 32gb for $99.99
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Costco in the USA or Canada?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I searched on their website, nothing comes up fro Playbook. Is there a link or a flyer with this offer? Thanks
    CrackBerry Addict

Nice to see considering Best Buy Employees keep telling everyone RIM is bankrupt!!!! Goes to show you should never trust the word of a in-store employee,as here they are selling playbooks at the deals of all the other stores!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

I don't think RIM is going out of business, at least not anytime soon. After all they have invested in BB10 I think they will stick around for a while. They also have excellent vision for the future of mobile device management. (see youtube videos on this). If they were going out of business, they would've been done by now, and they wouldn't have invested so much in the future. My opinion is that they are coming back big time. The playbook is a steal at this price, especially if its upgraded with the bb10. People complain about apps a lot, which will change with bb10, but how many does the average user really needs and uses?
    Thanked by:
    axeman1000 (12-04-2012) 
    axeman1000 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I just picked up a 32gb at Costco in Edmonton, Canada for $127.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by fireboy2281 View Post
    I don't think RIM is going out of business, at least not anytime soon. After all they have invested in BB10 I think they will stick around for a while. They also have excellent vision for the future of mobile device management. (see youtube videos on this). If they were going out of business, they would've been done by now, and they wouldn't have invested so much in the future. My opinion is that they are coming back big time. The playbook is a steal at this price, especially if its upgraded with the bb10. People complain about apps a lot, which will change with bb10, but how many does the average user really needs and uses?
    But if you wanted to sell out you would want to entice the buyer with say, a new device like BB10. IMCO (In My Cynical Opinion) RIM can't continue to take the CONSTANT criticism without making a change. The stock value only seems to drop, with no reason for it to ever return to its value of a couple years ago. And because RIM's reputation is terrible due to the Playbook, I would not expect to see much help in stock value with the BB10.