Would a company like Blackberry ever use crowdfunding as a way to develop a product??? Just throwing an idea out there. That way BB can see if its feasible or not to do a PB2.

Huge Typo in the title, meant to say an option not and option. Sorry guys
    05-21-14 12:21 PM
    Title fixed.

Now about that crowdfunding... I would think being a public company already that that kind of thing would likely be frowned upon by just about all parties.
    05-21-14 12:33 PM
    Title fixed.

Now about that crowdfunding... I would think being a public company already that that kind of thing would likely be frowned upon by just about all parties.
    I see. Makes sense. If OS10 was accessible then it could have been done by an individual I guess
    05-21-14 12:41 PM
    The Playbook crowd is too small.
    05-21-14 12:46 PM
    The Playbook crowd is too small.
    Crowdfunding always brings more people in. If the Pengpod was able to get crowdfunded, I am sure the PB would get enough crowd.
    05-21-14 12:53 PM
    Crowdfunding always brings more people in. If the Pengpod was able to get crowdfunded, I am sure the PB would get enough crowd.
    If you do not know how to number crunch what is required how do you know you could get enough support?
    05-21-14 01:34 PM
    If you do not know how to number crunch what is required how do you know you could get enough support?
    by support you mean people pitching in? With crowdfunding if it does not meet the target the project does not get done. No loss.
    05-21-14 01:51 PM