So curious how security, passwords etc, will work with the new 2.0 and integrated email etc.

With the old version and the bridge if I disconnected my phone then nobody could access my email accounts. Now it appears that the email passwords are stored on the Playbook and this limits the usefulness of the Playbook to others.

Example I can no longer let other use my playbook without giving them access to my email accounts. Is there a way to prevent this?
    02-21-12 12:58 PM
    So curious how security, passwords etc, will work with the new 2.0 and integrated email etc.

With the old version and the bridge if I disconnected my phone then nobody could access my email accounts. Now it appears that the email passwords are stored on the Playbook and this limits the usefulness of the Playbook to others.

Example I can no longer let other use my playbook without giving them access to my email accounts. Is there a way to prevent this?
    Their is two ways to setup your email account,one by using the PlayBook option to sign in to your emails, leaving your password and email information ....or option two bridge connection, you still can use the bridge to do a secure connection without worring about security and people reading Your emails.... at lease the option it still their
    02-21-12 01:35 PM
    someone should release an app that can lock specific apps like how they have on BB phones
    02-21-12 01:51 PM
    The iPAD is no different. Seems to be an ActiveSync thing since it uses your username and password as part of the setup.
    02-21-12 01:57 PM
    someone should release an app that can lock specific apps like how they have on BB phones
    I use SecureX on the BB, I need to shoot an email to the dev and see if he'd consider porting it. In theory, he'd have no choice when BB10 hits the market.
    02-21-12 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD