Hey guys, for those who bought plants vs zombies, is there a survival mode that has unlimited incoming zombies? I saw in some versions there is a survival mode which I thought would be really fun. If the game is only campaign then I feel that there is less value in buying it as compared to replay value of the survival mode. What do you think?
    02-16-12 06:46 PM
    Hey guys, for those who bought plants vs zombies, is there a survival mode that has unlimited incoming zombies? I saw in some versions there is a survival mode which I thought would be really fun. If the game is only campaign then I feel that there is less value in buying it as compared to replay value of the survival mode. What do you think?
    I have it on my PS3. I've been playing it off and on for over a year. Trust me when i say, you will get your money's worth. You will still boot it up months after you beat the campaign.
    02-16-12 07:17 PM
    survival endless is a good way to kill 2-3 hours straight...I'm glad I don't have that one..

Maybe an update in the future..?
    02-16-12 08:01 PM
    There is one in the XBLA version. I haven't decided whether or not I want to buy this game a second time. I suppose it'd be kind of neat to have it on the go. The survival mode was just an extra, it is a king size time killer
    02-16-12 08:25 PM
    get it now at $4.99 and wait for an update.
    it's better than waiting for an update then paying $6.99.
    02-16-12 09:09 PM
    Now I am encountering problem with Plants vs zomies apps. The app is crashing now. I believed that it is due to the HD graphics and save games that uses more RAM, I can't continue my games so i decided to changed my user name and play again from the start, the game start again flawlessly and smooth, but i believe that When I reach level1-10 it will start crashing again,
    02-17-12 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD