i found it! Found it on an asian site. I put my username just so no one steals it. I'll try to find the link to the site
    10-24-11 10:34 PM
    just looks like some kind of wrapping with a badly cut hole for the camera. You can even see some ripping on the bottom right
    10-24-11 10:41 PM
    Looks someone got it painted in China for cheap

i found it! Found it on an asian site. I put my username just so no one steals it. I'll try to find the link to the site
    10-24-11 10:44 PM
    Burn it with fire, it's an abomination!

10-24-11 11:31 PM
    im sure my playbook didnt come in plastic wrapping....
    10-24-11 11:33 PM
    10-25-11 12:05 AM
    That's nice - you can get matching WHITE wallpaper.
    10-25-11 12:22 AM
    what is up with the fetish with white BB products..lol
    bquinney likes this.
    10-25-11 12:34 AM
    When is white wrap 2.0 coming out ?
    10-25-11 02:05 AM
    so ugly! put it back in to the ****!!!
    10-25-11 02:29 AM
    I find it interesting that OP started, with 14 posts, started another thread about a pet project of whiting out his playbook. Failing at it, and then posting it online. I also find it curious why you would even worry about someone "stealing" an ugly product like that when most people do that if they're selling something.

LINK

Still, your "Asian" site is a fail. Either you're obsessed and you really decided to do it yourself, or this is some scheme that you've devised where you can sell your product through an asian site.

Once again, it's curious, paranoid, cynical ol' me.

10-25-11 04:28 AM
    My Playbook looks good naked. Don't need to change her nor replace her with another colour
    10-25-11 06:07 AM
    I call bullsh*t, it just looks like its poorly painted.
    In fact lets hope the Crackberry member who said he wanted to spraypaint his Playbook sees this thread cause thats what his Playbook is going to look like

It looks like garbage and it looks like the color is just peeling off!

Edit: never mind the OP is the member who wanted to spraypaint his Playbook, I guess it didn't work out to well for him...
    Last edited by CB.Mike-D; 10-25-11 at 06:33 AM.
    10-25-11 06:29 AM
    Pretty sure the OP posted a thread asking if he could/should spray paint his PlayBook... judging by this image, the answer was no. Looks like junk.
    10-25-11 07:22 AM
    Why is it every time there's a spy pic of something, it's always shot with a camera from 1946 and after the pic was developped, someone forgot it in their pants and washed it accidentally and THEN scanned and posted?
    OniBerry, lexisnight and wrusprod like this.
    10-25-11 08:04 AM
    Ok, the other debunking in this thread aside, I'm want to know if I'm understanding your story here. You claim you found this on an Asian website, and the first thing you thought was "wow, I need to copy this and post it to CrackBerry right away." You then copied the picture and forgot where you found it, such that you now have to "try to find a link" to said website?

You apparently think we're even dumber than we actually are.
    10-25-11 09:59 AM
    You apparently think we're even dumber than we actually are.
    Balsillie probably assured him that we are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-11 11:39 AM
    Lol! Someone would steal it????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-11 12:44 PM
    Dump it. Bubbles on the white wrap.
    10-25-11 12:54 PM
    I find it interesting that OP started, with 14 posts, started another thread about a pet project of whiting out his playbook. Failing at it, and then posting it online. I also find it curious why you would even worry about someone "stealing" an ugly product like that when most people do that if they're selling something.

LINK

Still, your "Asian" site is a fail. Either you're obsessed and you really decided to do it yourself, or this is some scheme that you've devised where you can sell your product through an asian site.

Also appears to have a fetish with his phone too......but nobody cared

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nt-job-660088/

Too bad these results were not accessible, looks like more along the same lines:

10-25-11 12:57 PM
    It looks like someone made a white PlayBook cake. I hope its chocolate inside...
    10-25-11 04:20 PM
    Go buy a white skin on a skin site and it'll look even better than that crappy one in the pic...
    10-25-11 04:27 PM
    And you put your name on that so no one would steal it? Have you tried giving it away? That looks so effing fake it's pathetic. Get your glass prescription checked.
    10-25-11 09:31 PM
    Go buy a white skin on a skin site and it'll look even better than that crappy one in the pic...
    And because of the flash-enabled browser, you'll be able to visit many skin sites... err umm wait...
    10-25-11 09:44 PM

LINK

Yeah. Epic Fail.
    10-26-11 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD