I had around 400 pictures at one point since I downloaded the wallpaper pack that was uploaded here. However, at some point, the Picture Viewer just kept on crashing whenever I tried to scroll. It worked when I didn't scroll and just clicked on one of the albums (except for All).

Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have more than 400 pictures with the viewer still working with no problems?

I had to delete the wallpapers and the Picture Viewer worked fine after that.
    Last edited by gunnerx; 04-28-11 at 10:06 AM.
    04-28-11 07:28 AM
    Interesting. I don't have 400 pics, but I've got about 120 pretty darn large file size ones and its smooth as butter. (I figured no point in resizing for now, thats what 64gb is for). I added slowly, wondering if the big file sizes would hang it up, but no problems at all.

Interesting though - curious if others have the same issue.
    04-28-11 07:49 AM
    I don't suppose all 400 of the pics that you're having trouble with are available for download somewhere?
    04-28-11 09:11 AM
    I don't suppose all 400 of the pics that you're having trouble with are available for download somewhere?
    It was from this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/pl...papers-608885/

Too bad the resolution was incorrect.
    04-28-11 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD