Just tried Adobe Photoshop.com - The cloud based service on the Playbook.
    It appears to work perfectly! Edit your images and store 2GB for free in the cloud. Also save to your images to the PB documents folder. Go to full screen mode and you would never realize that you were using a web app as it runs so smoothly. Would like to hear comments from others.
    Last edited by timmartin; 06-22-11 at 05:01 PM.
    06-22-11 04:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing this!! Works beautifully
    06-22-11 04:58 PM
    I'll be checking it out soon, thanks for the tip.
    06-22-11 05:04 PM
    I am seeing more and more of this sort of thing... Webpages that actually eliminate the need for an app because they actually work. Two thumbs up for RIM and their choice to integrate flash on the pb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 05:22 PM
    That's why apple hates flash, they can't make money from flash based apps
    06-22-11 05:25 PM
    nice find, works well on playbook
    06-22-11 05:27 PM
    Wow, very cool. I was hoping for a Photoshop app one day, but you really don't need it with this. Works very well and smoothly on the Playbook.
    06-22-11 05:42 PM
    Thank you for sharing this! I now have something new to show off on the PlayBook! Works great without any glitches, definitely a site RIM should advertise more on the PlayBook.
    06-22-11 05:49 PM
    Still waiting on the Adobe apps though. They have them out for the iPad but not yet for the PlayBook.
    06-22-11 05:52 PM
    After playing around with this for an hour there are some small glitches spotted thus far:
    Unable to re-size decorations
    Unable to insert text (text box appears but cannot edit)

Hopefully with RIM's good relationship with Adobe this app will be 100% with little effort.
    06-22-11 06:00 PM
    I am seeing more and more of this sort of thing... Webpages that actually eliminate the need for an app because they actually work. Two thumbs up for RIM and their choice to integrate flash on the pb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Unless you have to work and your not near a wifi connection. or its pretty cool that Adobe themselves has came out with a flash to app and flash to html five converters. or android tablet that also run flash yet still go with the app solution.
    06-22-11 06:14 PM
    After playing around with this for an hour there are some small glitches spotted thus far:
    Unable to re-size decorations
    Unable to insert text (text box appears but cannot edit)

Hopefully with RIM's good relationship with Adobe this app will be 100% with little effort.
    I was able to do both of those things.
    Just click on the decoration, a blue selection box appears, drag its corner around for moving/resizing.
    06-23-11 08:11 AM
    Not in favor for anyone, but there is a lot of cool Apps from Adobe for the iPad for free... including Photoshop Express and some cool additional toolbar-like extension programs for Photoshop CS5 (which cost money but are not possible web-based)
    06-23-11 09:13 AM
    I have to admit this is pretty cool.... Unfortunately I cant edit pics from my DSLR on the go on my playbook... it says they are too big... Ah well.... cant have everything...
    06-23-11 09:22 AM
    There is a bunch of these flash based photo/image editors:

http://jswidget.com/blog/2011/02/28/...e-application/

I have only tried sumopaint and works very great on the playbook...
    06-23-11 09:24 AM
    do you have a link please? are you talking about photoshop express?
    06-23-11 09:34 PM
    do you have a link please? are you talking about photoshop express?
    Are you asking for a link to Photo Editing, Photo Sharing | Photoshop.com ? I'll give it to you if you can help me find the phone number for 1-800-FLOWERS

06-23-11 11:45 PM
    Apple doesn't make any real money from app sales at all; the App Store made a total of $1.8 billion in revenue last year, which is less than 3% of the total revenue of ~$65 billion.
    06-24-11 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD