Hello guys;

I'm new to this forum and I'm relatively new to the blackberry experience. I'm a BB convert, a few months or years ago I mocked the people who has a BB, I said that it was a ugly phone, that is archaic or many thing like many said. But now I'm studying and living in a foreign country, that means in here the cellphone and internet plans are very expensive. Because of that I decided to buy a BB because of an offer and now I am in love with it. It just made my life easier connecting with friends, docs to go are a plus and it keeps my updated with my email, facebook, etc. My BB phone rocks!

How does the playbook fits in? books weights a lot, it was hard to carry them without your back feeling it. So we download them from the internet but carrying a laptop its difficult, they weights too, and in classroom you need them to boot and then use it, also when you are studying in front of a laptop for a few hours your back and your eyes starting to feel pain. That is when I decided to buy a tablet.

Where I live there are no data plans for ipad or any other tablets. When I saw the ability to pair with my phone I said this will be my next purchase. Right now I feel that my money was well spent. It helps to study better, screen resolution is a plus, I can access internet from everywhere and now I can read books without a problem.

I know there are not many apps that many people wants but the product is still in early stage so we do not have many things yet. But good times will come hopefully. There are days that I don't even turn on my laptop, this thing is so good!

Hope you are enjoying your playbook as much as I am!
    Last edited by IRONJEAN; 05-13-11 at 12:07 AM. Reason: there was an error in thread title
    Dapper37 likes this.
    05-13-11 12:04 AM
    this was actually one of the main reasons i decided to get a playbook. i'm going to southeast asia for a few years and love the bridge and portability. glad you're enjoying yours...although don't know if this needed its own thread hahah
    05-13-11 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD