- 11-20-2012, 03:06 PM #28
Yes. The PB performs exactly the same after the wipe as before with the 37.5MB left on it. Did you by any chance change that setting in Desktop Manager? Its under Device Options > Media. The default is 10% which is where mine is/was. I can only suggest doing a debrick with the directions here Factory reset for the BlackBerry PlayBook (also fixes bricked devices) | CrackBerry.com It is similar to a wipe but besides that there isn't anything (I can think of) that should be causing the PB to behave like this. Its not like you forced all that data in there haha.
- By Dan in the Springs in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2012, 12:56 AM
- By thunder288 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 28Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:46 PM
- By loreburne in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2012, 06:44 PM
- By alnamvet68 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:42 PM
- By HardcorePooka in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:31 PM