MobileMonday is a very relevant tech industry event that began with some Nokia employees in Helsinki, Finland in 2000, and has grown to over 100 chapters cities worldwide. Tonight, RIM is presenting at Toronto�s MobileMonday, and Tyler Lessard, VP BlackBerry Global Alliances and Developer Relations, will take the stage to talk about the Playbook, ecosystems, and developer programs for business professionals and developers. There will be RIM employees from the Developer Relations team as well as Roger�s Catalyst team on hand with presentation booths to answer questions attendees may have.

Tonight�s meeting will take place at the MaRS facility, located at 101 College Street (south east corner of College and University). Doors open at 6pm for pre-event networking. To attend, visit mobilemondaytoronto.com and complete RSVP details.

Welcome to MobileMonday Toronto
    04-04-11 02:15 PM
    Just saw this on twitter...wish I would've known earlier I would love to go but have other plans already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-11 02:28 PM
    going to try and hit this up tonight, thanks for sharing
    04-04-11 04:53 PM
    Any other Toronto area events schedule this week & weekend anyone knows of?
    04-04-11 05:29 PM
    Someone needs to set up a camera and a meeting room so we can all be there!!! lol
    04-04-11 05:36 PM
    04-05-11 02:57 PM
    Really great blogs to read. Thanks for posting them. The Q&A proved to be informative!
    04-05-11 03:16 PM
    If I was in Canada tonight, I would be at Scotiabank Place! I'll be watching on TV though.
    04-05-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD