- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
PC World seem to have found some 16GB playbooks they want to get rid of!
So last week we had the £4.99 charging pod and the £124 64GB playbook, this week its £149 for the 64 but they have the 16GB @ £99.
They appear to want to shift their Playbook stock, but I wonder why? Are they fed up with it taking up warehouse space, done a deal with RIM, or like car dealers clearing out before next years model arrives .
- 01-04-2013, 04:00 AM #2
I expect they are clearing stock, they'll have had PBs in their inventory for along time now. It's time to shift them and write the loss off against tax. I doubt any deal has been done with RIM. I got a 16GB model about a year ago for £159 and a 64GB version a couple of months ago for £129, they were both manufactured at the more or less the same time. Makes me think they are clearing stock.
- CrackBerry User
01-04-2013, 06:57 AM #4
- 27 Posts
Re: PC World seem to have found some 16GB playbooks they want to get rid of!
btw netbook still running ace great lil machine
- By takuma089 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 110Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:29 PM
- By pd154 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 04-05-2012, 02:40 AM
- By beejaygee in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2010, 01:31 AM
- By keyfin in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2010, 01:56 PM
- By keyfin in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2010, 01:56 PM