PB Video Store Video Quality
I downloaded Sherlock Holmes when it was free and quality was very good but I was out of town last week and needed to get my Walking Dead fix so I paid the $2.50CDN for the most recent episode and the quality is horrible. Didnt look great on the PB and have just hooked it up to my TV (only 720P) and it reminds me of a 480P YouTube video. Anyone have any experience w/ any TV series and the quality of them? Are they all low quality? 480P seems awfully low quality to have for a 1080P device not to mention pricey. Foolishly I had assumed it would be A+ quality and I haven't found any mention of the quality of the videos within the Video Store app which I find to be a bit shady of them.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
- 11-25-12, 03:18 PM #4
I have been keeping up with walking dead via BlackBerry video store as well. Not sure what happened on yours but I didn't notice a difference between it and the other HD shows I've watched on it.
It's much better quality than the pirated torrents that are available at the same time. IMO.
- 11-25-12, 03:19 PM #5
- CrackBerry Addict
12-06-12, 06:31 PM #9
- 759 Posts
Nice to see more squash-the-walkers fanatics, heheh.
I'd say the quality of this TV series is between DVD and 720p quality.
I wish the Video Store would give us at least 720p.
Also, my previous episodes are gone from My Library! When I try to load them again it wants more money, just like a zombie wants brains!
Anyway, they should fix this.
- By Tommy6030 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 11Last Post: 05-30-12, 12:42 PM
- By Aaron_21 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-12, 02:22 PM
- By Mitch-man in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-12, 02:21 PM
- By alba10 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-12, 12:33 PM
- By Torresr in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-12, 02:22 PM