hey all was fine for my 1st month then on Fri when trying to turn on i got the blinking red light & nothing googled it to find had to usb to pc to reinstall OS (bit peed lost all the pics i'd took back to factory now but thing is app world is soooo slow & keep getting error messages when downloading apps (appworld cant not connect to app world server )
    when does work they take ages to come over maybe 20mins for a 8mb app used to be done in sec ? any help guys ??
    09-17-11 07:51 AM
    What is your internet connection like on other devices?
    09-17-11 08:17 AM
    it fine on all others was ok on pb till reinstall web browser & apps like facebook are fine & fast its nonly app world thats sloooow & iv got to re download all my apps again
    09-17-11 08:49 AM
    Sounds like an appworld problem then. All though it seems to working fine here in the USA for me. Maybe something in the UK?

Strange that appworld is the only slow thing.
    09-17-11 09:35 AM
    working now sort of switched router settings to b & g NOT N thought playbook was N speed ?
    09-17-11 03:43 PM
    If the app world issues are over the last few days then it might be app world problems. There is another thread with app world issue and I had minor issue where my world (uninstalled apps) would not load and say could not connect to app world server.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 03:47 PM
    It is suppose to be. I'm not sure if it reports the wrong speed as mine says g but gets the same download speed as my laptop does reporting n. All though for internet unless you have an internet connection that is faster then 24mbps n will give you no more speed then g. For a wireless home network then yes n will be much faster then g.

That still doesn't explain as to why in your situation that g would be faster then n.
    09-17-11 03:48 PM
    weird ?? just noticed the bbc iplayer icon isn't there any more or in app world to download ? any idea ?
    09-18-11 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD