I would love my PB a whole lot more if I could print my e-mails from my PB to my network printer.
    duckduke likes this.
    02-17-12 08:44 PM
    My next printer may be one of those HP e-print machines.
    To able to print from any device with email sounds interesting.
    02-17-12 08:51 PM
    Go to the forums on blackberry.com and search for 'print from pb'. There is a link there with instructions on how to set up wireless printing using google cloud.
    02-17-12 08:51 PM
    Go to the forums on blackberry.com and search for 'print from pb'. There is a link there with instructions on how to set up wireless printing using google cloud.
    Thanks, I will check that out.
    02-17-12 09:10 PM
    Thanks, I will check that out.
    i just send via USB or WiFi to either of my PCs and print from there. No problems.
    02-17-12 09:18 PM
    i just send via USB or WiFi to either of my PCs and print from there. No problems.
    If I was going to do that then I should just box up the pb and go back to using the old bulky laptop.
    02-17-12 10:05 PM
    I have been using Handprint on my Torch to print to network printers shared through PCs with the corresponding desktop app installed. I think we need to encourage this guy to port it to the PB.

http://handprintapp.com/
    02-18-12 12:55 AM
    I have been using Handprint on my Torch to print to network printers shared through PCs with the corresponding desktop app installed. I think we need to encourage this guy to port it to the PB.

Home - Hand Print Mobile Printing App

I haven't seen this app before, but it looks great! It would be brilliant to have it on a Playbook. And with OS10 coming, it makes sense for the developer to start working on it already.
    02-18-12 02:07 AM
    Also using the hp eprint machines and mentioned in another post. You do have options with your PB.
    02-18-12 02:30 AM
    i have been using the Splashtop app. With this app I can see my network on my PC, I find the PB and go to the folder where I have saved the email or document. Open the document and select print. A little cumbersome but I can print to my home printer through Splashtop anywhere I have wifi.
    02-18-12 07:22 AM
    I can print directly from my pb to my printer using google cloud as long as my home computer is on.
    My work printer is a pain though because it has a password and the password pops up on the work computer screen instead of on the pb screen. I could use splashtop to then enter the code - but by that point I might as well have just loaded the file to dropbox and then printed it from the computer.
    Of course I could also go in and remove the need for the password (set up so the office can charge us for colour prints) but that wouldn't be right.
    02-18-12 09:20 AM
    My next printer may be one of those HP e-print machines.
    To able to print from any device with email sounds interesting.
    I have one and it works good. It assigns itself a Ip address during setup and a email address is setup also. I keep it in my contacts under HP and just email to it when I need to. Haven't really had any trouble with it. My wife uses it in her business and it has held up for 2 years now.
    02-18-12 07:34 PM
    i have an hp6500 , the wireless, but non eprint. hp home and biz app on my android works fine. pb needs an app like that.
    02-18-12 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD