I have my Hotmail account set up on my PB with OS 2.0, and I can't get the emails out of my Inbox and into one of the many Folders I have set up on my Hotmail.

I click on the email from the list on the left side, then click on the "File" icon on the right (looks like a file folder). When I click on the File icon, a list of all my folders that I have set up in Hotmail are displayed (and they're all there). I click on the folder I want to move the email to and the Folders list disappears but nothing seems to happen. The email remains in the Inbox list on the left side of the app.

Am I doing something wrong, or misunderstanding what the "File" icon is for?

Is anyone else having this problem, or have you solved this problem?

UPDATE: Swipe from the top to view the Messages app menu and select Settings. Turn "Hide Filed Messages" to On. It seems like something that should be on by default because that's how email tends to work everywhere else. I also turned "Hide Sent Messages" to On because I don't want to constantly look at the Sent folder. Again, that seems like something that should be turned On by default.

Thanks,
    -Matt
    Last edited by mavsguy842; 02-21-12 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Update
    02-21-12 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD