PB OS 2.0.1.236 is in testing according to tweets from Bla1ze this morning, that quite a bit higher than the last version that was in testing.

Also BBM 6.2.0.33 as well that may be the next released version.

And Android player updated to v2.0.1.30 for better stability on the internal PB builds.

Edit:

PB testing OS bumped to v2.0.1.332 earlier today according to Bla1ze a few pages down (post #64 maybe?), thanks!

Edit again, looks like someone figured out how to get the test beta version, see it here:

Playbook OS 2.0.1.326 showing up for some, includes Netflix!! Download here! ← OpenSourceBB.com � OSBB
    Last edited by mikeplus1; 04-01-12 at 06:06 PM.
    03-30-12 06:12 AM
    Release it already!
    mikeplus1, dave1701 and mzceetee like this.
    03-30-12 06:14 AM
    I hope they upgrade the android player to be 3.2 or 4.0 compliant so we can get some tablet apps instead of all these phone apps.
    Creaulx, mzceetee, zynks and 1 others like this.
    03-30-12 06:28 AM
    Have you noticed that no matter what they improve or how good the playbook is there are going to be those whose who will find something to complain about?
    I am sure what ever the improvement it will be good.
    03-30-12 06:44 AM
    Nothing is perfect, but I myself will just simply enjoy getting an update.
    AggreX, dave1701, mzceetee and 4 others like this.
    03-30-12 06:48 AM
    Release it already!
    Yeah, no kidding
    03-30-12 06:55 AM
    Have you noticed that no matter what they improve or how good the playbook is there are going to be those whose who will find something to complain about?
    Considering there are people wanting to go back to 1.0X, what update at this point cannot be good? I just hope they don't introduce other problems, updates should be one direction, for better.
    03-30-12 07:02 AM
    Yep! & the trolls will start reporting back to us about glitches/vapor glitches they read from others having and then start knocking the PB again. Get your can of troll spray ready or just use the ignore button. It is your friend.
    03-30-12 07:23 AM
    now I will not be able to sleep

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    Ampedx likes this.
    03-30-12 07:29 AM
    Any idea of a possible release date? I'm going to ignore the bad news from yesterday and focus on the good - the fact that there still is development on the software side. Ostrich-like? Maybe a bit.
    kbz1960 and gwinegarden like this.
    03-30-12 07:34 AM
    have you noticed that no matter whether there are any improvement at all or how bad the playbook is there are going to be those who will be SURE to see the improvements being good even before they are released.....
    JeepBB, kennyliu, dave1701 and 1 others like this.
    03-30-12 07:35 AM
    Any idea of a possible release date? I'm going to ignore the bad news from yesterday and focus on the good - the fact that there still is development on the software side. Ostrich-like? Maybe a bit.
    No, but hopefully sooner than later!
    03-30-12 07:45 AM
    Thanks for the info. I await patiently. Being completely satisfied with what I have, updates are like a really cool gift. Thank you RIM!
    03-30-12 08:28 AM
    I'm starting to to get jittery for a new update. It is a cheap thrill. Every couple of days for the last week I have hit the "check for update" button. Then the wheel spins and says I have the latest and I go back to whatever I was doing.

I think the device is fantastic. Period. I have owned many many pieces of electronica and the playbook is by FAR the most bang per buck of any device I have ever owned or used.

Is it perfect? No. Not Yet. Do the OS updates make the device even better? Yes.

/ PlayBook: waiting was never so much fun!
    03-30-12 08:51 AM
    i hope to see BBM and video chat integration for the next update,
    mzceetee likes this.
    03-30-12 08:52 AM
    Still impressed with Rim's continuing tech support of this heavily maligned in the press, underloved tablet. Every ota update has been good which keeps the nearly year-old tablet fresh and silences some of the rampant criticism
    ambarmetta and Puddin13 like this.
    03-30-12 09:05 AM
    I pretty much don't care if RIM is going down or not. The Playbook is essentially THE gateway to BBX. It makes sense for them to push it up.
    03-30-12 09:25 AM
    I was thinking an update would coincide closely with their earnings report, possibly immediate after. Start a momentum to strengthen the share prices, build on the Playbook as a model for BB10. I'm hoping we get this update soon and it's primary focus is to fix stability issues.
    ambarmetta, Puddin13 and Talon88 like this.
    03-30-12 09:29 AM
    i hope to see BBM and video chat integration for the next update,
    I hope to see BBM Groups!
    03-30-12 09:45 AM
    i'm looking forward to this...

i really hope it arrives soon!
    03-30-12 09:55 AM
    Yeah and the sheep will bow down to thier infallible Playbook and ignore actually bugs and issues and pretend all is well in the world of RIM.
    yup, just like all the "features" of all the other tablets...

what do you call 20 blind ifanboys, 20 delusional BBfanboys and 20 naive android fanboys at the bottom of a pool?.....
    03-30-12 10:26 AM
    The stock would only be impacted by an update if BBM came to the PB. That would be a great sign of the progress of BB10 phones. Other than that, no update will have ANY impact on the RIM stock.
    03-30-12 10:32 AM
    I really hope BBM will be available on the next update release. That will make a killer for sure. It's almost been a year from the introduction of PB in 2011, perfect timing for BBM to be released.

Anyway, I do feel current PB is quite useful in my daily life, but needs more updates to make it even better.
    03-30-12 10:44 AM
    yup, just like all the "features" of all the other tablets...

what do you call 20 blind ifanboys, 20 delusional BBfanboys and 20 naive android fanboys at the bottom of a pool?.....
    Bay of Pigs?
    03-30-12 11:00 AM
    Yep! & the trolls will start reporting back to us about glitches/vapor glitches they read from others having and then start knocking the PB again. Get your can of troll spray ready or just use the ignore button. It is your friend.
    And then you have those that feel it's their duty to debunk everything about PB. For every positive we say, they will, and must put a negative twist on it. They must yang when we ying. The must winter when we summer. And that's all they do. And when they sense the Troll-a-Way spray is near, they'll cleverly spew "But I do like the PB.". The undercover trollers are the most dangerous. Be wary
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-30-12 11:12 AM
130 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD