If I had lost $3000 and it made it to someone's signature I would have a problem with it. I guess it is between you and them and if they don't care I don't either. For all I know it could be your family. I did say "could".
    03-10-12 08:19 PM
    Lol bingo....you said nothing. It's all their words ha ha
    03-10-12 08:20 PM
    If I had lost $3000 and it made it to someone's signature I would have a problem with it. I guess it is between you and them and if they don't care I don't either. For all I know it could be your family. I did say "could".
    I see what you're saying, but that's why people need to not put certain things out there unless you don't care about others knowing...but it's still not a personal attack because Furballz never technically said anything
    03-10-12 08:23 PM
    The last point I will make here is something I didn't expect them to fix yet, but hopefully it will come with OS3 and/or BB10. On our BlackBerry smartphones, there are some menu options that are always there (at least for the most part). Those features allow for Social integration into many apps. For example, when I'm in the images app, I should be able to send a picture to my email, facebook, twitter, etc. I shouldn't have to do things the iOS way and go into facebook and refind the picture to post it to facebook. In fact, it's little things like that that have kept me from every staying with the iPhone. If BB10 doesn't flow like current BlackBerrys in this regard, I'm afraid BB loyalist may be very disappointed.

I truely believe the PlayBook is a beta product for the big release of their BB10 phones. If this is really the case than I am happy with where things are and where they are going. I hope feedback like this will help move things in the right direction.

However, if RIM truely things that the PlayBook is a complete product and plan on releasing BB10 phones in similar fashion than I am a little worried.
    "Super App" integration (like on the current BlackBerry OS) is coming to BlackBerry 10, so I'm assuming PlayBook OS will benefit from these as well. I'm guessing is taking them longer than they thought to built its new infrastructure for BB10/QNX.

03-10-12 08:37 PM
    Thorsten talked about "flow" at CES.

The "unified" experience will evolve in BB10 and the playbook. It will be even better.
    03-10-12 08:49 PM
    I agree it needs a better unified experience, but at the same time it already has one of the best unified experiences already.
    03-11-12 01:47 AM
    ^^ummmm......based on what because it's nowhere even close to BBOS
    03-12-12 01:32 PM
    post on blackberry.com/beta
    03-12-12 01:55 PM
    Another example of what I mean with the keyboard is when writing reviews for apps on App World. I get the new autocorrect keyboard for the Headline of my review, but I don't get the new autocorrect keyboard for the bulk of my review. This makes no sense to me and I just don't understand how this could be overlooked!
    03-28-12 12:03 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD