Is there such a thing that would allow a PB to be mounted on the dash or somewhere so i could record my driving looking through the front windsheild?
    12-05-11 09:53 AM
    Is there such a thing that would allow a PB to be mounted on the dash or somewhere so i could record my driving looking through the front windsheild?
    There are quite a few options,look at CB shopping you will find some. Also there are some threads here showing some home-made versions of car mounts, search in the forums.
    Just dont obstruct your view while driving
    12-05-11 10:02 AM
    I have this one....

RAM Tablet Mount

Select blackberry & PLaybook... I have the Tab Tight, Spring loaded so its easy to remove... Works quite excellent~!~!

I believe there is also a windshield mount for the Ram mounting system there somewhere
    12-05-11 10:06 AM
    another option -->

link -->
    12-05-11 11:05 AM
    Igrip also sells one.. I have the one for my torch in my work van and the thing is AWESOME. I will probably buy the playbook one as well so I have a great convient place to put my playbook while I am driving.
    12-05-11 11:31 AM
    I use a RAM Mount also. However, I did not have to purchase a new one as I was able to adapt the RAM Mount I purchased a few years earlierfor a netbook I had.

Btw, if you order from RAM, you need to order both the PB holder piece AND the mount, eg suction mount, floor, dashboard, or cup.
    12-05-11 12:14 PM
    Igrip also sells one.. I have the one for my torch in my work van and the thing is AWESOME. I will probably buy the playbook one as well so I have a great convient place to put my playbook while I am driving.
    I had originally purchased the Igrip headrest mount from crackberry, While it worked very well, i had a hard time removing it from the plastic case, I didnt want to put that much pressure on my playbook! that was teh benefit of the Ram mount!!
    12-05-11 12:25 PM
    I had originally purchased the Igrip headrest mount from crackberry, While it worked very well, i had a hard time removing it from the plastic case, I didnt want to put that much pressure on my playbook! that was teh benefit of the Ram mount!!
    thats good to know. I havent tried the Igrip for the playbook, I do love the one for my torch though. will the Ram mount work with the playbook in an otterbox case?
    12-05-11 02:02 PM
    Just dont obstruct your view while driving
    Also, don't mount it where the airbags might make it a projectile.

Some states may also have laws regarding where it can be mounted and what it can be used for while driving...
    12-05-11 04:07 PM
    Hey CLOWRYM: Do you have any pictures of your PB mounted with the RAM mount? I was thinking about buying one of those...
    Last edited by farskija; 12-05-11 at 08:44 PM.
    12-05-11 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD