Hey guys thanks for helpin out

Just got the keyboard rockin but for some reason the cursor disappears within 2 minutes each time i restart the keyboard

It doesnt seem to be for any particular reason eg. Login boxes,

Not sure what i should be doing

Thanks
    11-05-12 09:48 PM
    You could try restarting the pb and if that does not fix it, UNpair (delete the bt connection) and then RE-pair the pb and keyboard.

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    11-05-12 10:53 PM
    Think that is normal operation, if it is on and idle for a couple of minutes, the cursor or mouse pointer will disappear. The pointer becomes visible again as soon as the scroll pad is used, point to a login box or where you want to type and single tap the pad to get the cursor.
    11-06-12 12:40 AM
    Think that is normal operation, if it is on and idle for a couple of minutes, the cursor or mouse pointer will disappear. The pointer becomes visible again as soon as the scroll pad is used, point to a login box or where you want to type and single tap the pad to get the cursor.
    Yes, this is normal behaviour. The same happens with my Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse's cursor.
    11-06-12 01:06 AM