http://www.berryreview.com/2011/03/14/blackberry-playbook-media-sync-caught-on-video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+Berryreview+%28BerryReview%29

Enjoy!

Notice the RTOS in action- we get an idea of "true multi-tasking" !!!!very impressive
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by missing_K-W; 03-14-11 at 10:47 PM.
    03-14-11 10:28 PM
    *You can use the PlayBook while synching
    *No word on wireless sync which is what I am waiting for
    *Sync will be for Music, Pictures, and Video
    *The PlayBook automatically checks for duplicates which is nice for music
    *The PlayBook calculates available space in real time

EDIT: also FINALLY A DIFFERENT WALLPAPER

Also He has OS: 1.0.1 Bundle 1225

where as Ryan in the other video had 1.0.0 and bundle 0 haha

ALSO, new app loading screen!!!!!!! Looks better!
    Last edited by dsquared2; 03-14-11 at 10:40 PM.
    03-14-11 10:34 PM
    First thing I noticed: changed background on PB. Second thing. PIN showing on DM (reason for a PIN). Third thing: We need a DM update soon if this thing's gonna launch.....
    03-14-11 10:39 PM
    First thing I noticed: changed background on PB. Second thing. PIN showing on DM (reason for a PIN). Third thing: We need a DM update soon if this thing's gonna launch.....
    way better app loading screen too
    03-14-11 10:41 PM
    Looking great! Must be close now...
    03-14-11 10:48 PM
    After watching this video and seeing the things already mentioned, the fact that I can sync all of my media and still use the device makes me wonder what other things will come from this device. Plus this thing is starting to really set its self apart from other tab out or soon to be coming out.
    03-14-11 11:05 PM
    yayyyy, i can't wait for it to come live. But this is cool, everything with the sync looks smooth. But one thing troubles me, Window's xp?
    03-15-11 06:18 AM
    yayyyy, i can't wait for it to come live. But this is cool, everything with the sync looks smooth. But one thing troubles me, Window's xp?
    That's a really old laptop, looks like RIM doesn't upgrade company laptops often.....just like most every corporation out there. My dad works for Time Warner Cable HQ and he has practically that same laptop.
    03-15-11 06:54 AM
    Why? I have XP. No problems. It is not like Vista was a great solution for corporations to use and 7 hasn't been around long.
    03-15-11 07:07 AM
    I would like to know what all he has on his PB. Didn't look like much music, but he only had 10.5gb free.
    03-15-11 07:52 AM
    I would like to know what all he has on his PB. Didn't look like much music, but he only had 10.5gb free.
    Boy you really are curious :P

The PB looks really polished now
    03-15-11 08:42 AM
    Lots of businesses skipped vista on the grounds that it was crap and many larger ones won't have moved over to win7 yet.
    03-15-11 10:29 AM
    That's a really old laptop, looks like RIM doesn't upgrade company laptops often.....just like most every corporation out there. My dad works for Time Warner Cable HQ and he has practically that same laptop.
    It was a thinkpad and their look gets changed even less frequently than a blackberry so you can't be sure it was actually an old machine, although the usual warranty length for them seems to be 3 years so it could be nearly that old assuming they replace them as or just before they ran out of warranty.
    03-15-11 10:33 AM
    The new icon next to bluetooth that surfaced last week in a video and can be seen in this one as well. Looks like an orientation lock to me. One touch will light up with horizontal box, thus locking it to landscape and another touch to light up the vertical box for portrait lock. Just a hunch
    03-15-11 10:49 AM
    The new icon next to bluetooth that surfaced last week in a video and can be seen in this one as well. Looks like an orientation lock to me. One touch will light up with horizontal box, thus locking it to landscape and another touch to light up the vertical box for portrait lock. Just a hunch
    Excellent catch i had to go back and pause the video just to see what you meant. It does look like an orientation lock to me as well. Personally i think this is an excellent idea as sometimes you just want the screen orientation to stay locked in landscape mode for those 3-WAY video calls . I am truly blown away @ what the QNX team has done with the PlayBook. This tablet will revolutionize the market and allow RIM to retake the smartphone lead.
    EXCITING TIMES INDEED!!!
    03-15-11 12:35 PM
    If that is what it is for then I am glad they made it prominent even if I would have preferred a physical switch for it, for me it is much handier having the lock switch back on my ipad after the previous update had it buried away in a menu that was always at least a double click, swipe, click away.
    03-16-11 03:00 AM
    Second thing. PIN showing on DM (reason for a PIN).
    For what it's worth, I tried sending him a PIN yesterday. It never went through - just a check mark without the little "D".
    03-16-11 11:41 AM
    Nice video... except for the last part of the video---

did it cut b/c the PB crashed? notice how he clicks-- Rollerblades--- delay by PB.. highlights it..and then scrolls down (by itself)... we never see the music play... lol

whatever though... ill take it with the bugs... bring it baby...

can you sync between a BB phone and PB=---- without using the DM?
    03-16-11 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD