Just received email from "The Source" re keyboard:

https://www.thesource.ca/?language=e...&cb=2018920-10
    Last edited by compaq1; 03-24-12 at 09:56 AM. Reason: DAH! Sorry bout that - wrong address
    03-24-12 09:17 AM
    Just received email from "The Source" re keyboard

https://mail.google.com/mail/?tab=mm...63ec61a7ecc47e
    Your link takes viewers to their own gmail accounts. Cut and paste the text if you wish to post information.
    03-24-12 09:22 AM
    Probably going to be the same email that others have already reported receiving. "Due to highter than expected demands, the expected delivery date of the keyboard is now the end of April"
    03-24-12 09:29 AM
    Probably going to be the same email that others have already reported receiving. "Due to highter than expected demands, the expected delivery date of the keyboard is now the end of April"
    Those e-mails weren't from TheSource peeps received.
    TheSource still as in stock according to their online site.
    03-24-12 09:38 AM
    Those e-mails weren't from TheSource peeps received.
    TheSource still as in stock according to their online site.
    Depends on which store you were looking at. The Source also was taking pre-orders to be shipped on the 23rd and now I imagine they are having a hard time getting stock to ship as well.
    03-24-12 09:44 AM
    funny how the trolls were saying the keyboard is a piece of crap and no one will buy it. and its too much money. rim sucks. lol. seems they are wrong, again.
    03-24-12 09:56 AM
    I pre-ordered mine from thesource and received keyboard yesterday.
    So unless he ordered after the 23rd, the gal I spoke to said all pre-orders would be fulfilled on time
    03-24-12 09:58 AM
    I pre-ordered mine from thesource and received keyboard yesterday.
    So unless he ordered after the 23rd, the gal I spoke to said all pre-orders would be fulfilled on time
    How are you liking it? I'm going to pick one up tomorrow at The Source but it looks like the closest stores to me that have one are in Calgary. I just hope they have stock in when I go tomorrow.
    03-24-12 10:02 AM
    How are you liking it? I'm going to pick one up tomorrow at The Source but it looks like the closest stores to me that have one are in Calgary. I just hope they have stock in when I go tomorrow.
    Why don't you order online and have it shipped or taken out of inventory at your store?
    So for sure they have it for you.
    So far luving it but it takes a bit of getting used to with the shortcuts,so much easier to surf and search forums.
    Like i said before you get the best of both worlds because the touchpad and touchscreen work simultaneously
    Night and day if your using HD splashtop using the touchpad
    03-24-12 10:09 AM
    I got mine yesterday as promised by the source....and typing on it right now..

It works great, the case is identical to the official blackberry leather case just a little bigger in thickness - an additional 8mm and weighs in at 7oz heavier...

All in all very impressed
    03-24-12 10:20 AM
    Playbook with mini keyboard weighs in at 31.20 oz
    and my playbook in otterbox weighs in at 23.25 oz
    03-24-12 10:27 AM
    Playbook with mini keyboard weighs in at 31.15 oz
    and my playbook in otterbox weighs in at 23.20 oz
    Wow, and I thought my Otterbox added some weight. Must mean it's a good solid keyboard?
    03-24-12 10:28 AM
    Why don't you order online and have it shipped or taken out of inventory at your store?
    So for sure they have it for you.
    So far luving it but it takes a bit of getting used to with the shortcuts,so much easier to surf and search forums.
    Like i said before you get the best of both worlds because the touchpad and touchscreen work simultaneously
    Night and day if your using HD splashtop using the touchpad
    I would but I'm not paying with a credit card, either cash or debit.
    03-24-12 10:29 AM
    I would but I'm not paying with a credit card, either cash or debit.
    Got ya.
    If you phone store would they put a hold on 1 for you?
    Nothing like making a trip if their out of stock unless your going anyway
    03-24-12 10:32 AM
    Got mine yesterday too which was preordered before the 23rd. Works great.
    03-24-12 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD