Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default PB issues

Guys.... I Updated my PB to version 1.0.3.1868, updated my BBM to v. 5.0.3.22 and also got the Bridge Updated version 1.0.0.83, and Everything while bridged works Perfectlly but when i try oppening BBM on the PB it goes on a white screen, and with a Loading icon..... and i have waited A LOT, i t never ends Loading.... what can i do ?
    Last edited by aris20; 05-03-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,739 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aris20 View Post
    Guys.... I Updated my PB to version 1.0.3.1868, updated my BBM to v. 5.0.3.22 and also got the Bridge Updated version 1.0.0.83, and Everything while bridged works Perfectlly but when i try oppening BBM on the PB it goes on a white screen, and with a Loading icon..... and i have waited A LOT, i t never ends Loading.... what can i do ?

Also when i connect my PB to Desktop Manager it shows it as a "Unknown Device" and YES my DM is updated to its Lattest Version, i unnistalled DM and im currenttly re downloading it, but do any 1 knows what can i do to fix this ?
    sign into BB beta zone and get BBM 6. Worked for me
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Make sure you've opened BBM on the BB. Mine was waiting for me to Agree since it was a fresh install and that was hanging up the Bridge access.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security." -Benjamin Franklin
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by TheScionicMan View Post
    Make sure you've opened BBM on the BB. Mine was waiting for me to Agree since it was a fresh install and that was hanging up the Bridge access.
    wow mhmmm i havent agreed !!! how i do that ? and i already tried while having BBM open on the BB, and nothign shows up
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32FE7108
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by sam_b77 View Post
    sign into BB beta zone and get BBM 6. Worked for me
    Just did, and no changes at all