This is for those that can�t see past today.
    The BlackBerry PlayBook is a very solid tablet with strong potential.
    Most true purchasers of this tablet are very happy with it. Not the ones that didn�t know what they were getting into or trolls acting like users, but true purchasers.
    This is with a tablet that still needs some work, via updates and added apps.
    It�s only going to get better ! More updates � More apps � More smiles.
    We know its going to happen, a new update is imminent, with others coming after that.
    Many things promised for the summer. I for one can�t wait � it�s going to be great.
    RIM has done things well and timing is in the PB favor. Most if not all items required by us users will be done and working well in time to make a huge drive for the Christmas market. Tons more PB�s will be sold and we will all benefit.

Every day or couple of days since I got mine, I get a update, or I get a new app, or I get a new tip from this forum, or I find a new use for it. These are all gifts and that is why, the PB is �the gift that keeps on giving�

Enjoy
    05-22-11 03:57 PM
    I feel the same way!!!
    05-22-11 04:05 PM
    as i see it most of the problems with the playbook are software based. the hardware is far ahead of any other tablet right now, and all of these software problems can be fixed in updates. its like getting a new tablet every few weeks when ( or i guess if) RIM puts out their biweekly updates.
    05-22-11 06:26 PM
    Getting excited from al the things that are still coming. But every day using the pb with a smile.
    05-22-11 06:34 PM
    I agree. Most of the issues, seem to be with the lack of software/apps that can tke advantage of the features/hardware/OS. I am concerned with the amount of problems people seem to be having with Bridge though.
    05-22-11 06:54 PM
    I feel the same way!!!
    I love the stupid thing! Now that i have a really good File Manager, the only thing I really want bad is bluetooth. I really want to use a stereo gateway with mine!
    05-22-11 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD