Hey everyone, I've been testing out the PlayBook connected to an HDMI monitor with a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse. The mouse and keyboard are different makes. The mouse an ADESSO Bluetooth S100 does work, but if I don't keep moving it the connection will be lost and I have to go back into the Bluetooth settings and reconnect it. The keyboard, will reconnect on it's own.

Anyone else having this issue, any suggested solutions. I looked everywhere for a time out setting for Bluetooth but couldn't find one.

Thanks.
    08-17-11 01:09 PM
    Bluetooth isn't quite as "standard" as most people would think... Even handsfree devices have various issues depending on a particular model vs the handset it's connecting to.
    08-17-11 02:36 PM
    I have a Logitech bluetooth mouse that seems to work well. I don't use it very often though.
    08-17-11 06:43 PM
    I have the Logitech v470 bluetooth mouse. It works very well, no bluetooth connection issues. On the bottom, is a power button. If I'm not planning to use it for a while, I just switch it off. When I turn it back on, it just reconnects automatically. Really slick.
    ckretmsage likes this.
    08-17-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD