Strangest thing happened yesterday @ 8 A.M. upon swiping to wake up my PB from being on standby overnight, it was totally dead. I distinctly remember that battery was @ 85% before putting it to sleep. I pressed the power button, nothing then pressed the -/+ power button combo and still nothing. So I went ahead and recharged it, which thankfully worked, I was sooooo relieved!! Had a scare there for a bit Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why it did that and should I send it back to RIM for a new battery?
    02-07-12 05:48 PM
    this exact same thing happened to me but my battery was at about 60% and i thought maybe i had burned up a chip as i had put the pb in a new otterbox case...put the charger on and waited 10 minutes and hit the power button and it came back on...no explanation...just happy to see it boot up as i bought mine new on ebay...whew
    02-07-12 06:01 PM
    My battery percentage was surprisingly low today too. I'm pretty sure it was 40+% last time I looked, and that's the lowest I ever let it get, and right now it's 14% and I haven't touched the thing. Maybe it's slowly updating itself to 2.0 in the background... haha
    02-07-12 06:02 PM
    haha^go dream about it lol! mines always goes strong, from 100 to 1 without problems.
    whenever i can charge i will do it lol. mine was off the charge on 15:00PM about 38%,
    plugged it out, listened to some music and watching some stuff on browser
    and it's sitting on 33% on 1.08AM next day right now.
    02-07-12 06:09 PM
    Hmmmm well I guess everyones experience is different, just hope my pb stays alive for a good long time. Love my pb buddy. Like your avatar byul
    02-07-12 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD