Alright, now I was browsing for a nice case for my PB because the sleeve it came with is less handy if you use you PB a lot. I decided on some sort of a flip cover case.

Nice but which one? So many to choose from. Leather is a must because it's stromger in the first place thus last longer (most of the time)

The choices are a bit overwelming so I need some advice...

I like the BB convertable case but also the Incipio Executive Premium Kickstand.
    Hmmm...
    11-04-11 05:32 PM
    I highly recommend the HipStreet Executive Leather Case.
    11-04-11 05:40 PM
    I have oem convertible case and its pretty good. Got it on amazon for a good price.
    11-04-11 06:01 PM
    looks nice and useful...
    11-04-11 06:03 PM
    11-04-11 06:03 PM
    I just bought two of this cases one fro me and my GF, and i must say they are super good
    here a link take a look https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=X6YSIIbB and also the price is fair, the only thing this case lack of, is when is closed you cant charge your PD and also if you have a stand it wont fit in it.
    But other then that is an amazing case.
    ----------
    I almost waned to buy the case too, but i dont like the fact it has a zipper, i had another case before the Convertible Case and its kinda annoying to unzip it every time you have to use it, so in my opinion is better this Convertible Case one "Flipped and it works".

Good luck on finding your case mate, hope you would enjoy what you bought.
    11-04-11 06:04 PM
    i know its not exactly what you want but you can never go wrong with the otterbox case

it has saved mine numerous times
    11-04-11 06:05 PM
    looks good and practical too...
    11-04-11 06:06 PM
    i know its not exactly what you want but you can never go wrong with the otterbox case

it has saved mine numerous times
    does it not consist out of 2 parts?
    11-04-11 06:08 PM
    11-04-11 06:15 PM
    11-04-11 06:24 PM
    Otterbox Defender has a built-in screen protector and an adjustable stand not to mention a level of protection second to none. I have one on my 64 GB PB.
    11-04-11 06:31 PM
    Otterbox Defender has a built-in screen protector and an adjustable stand not to mention a level of protection second to none. I have one on my 64 GB PB.
    it look like it consist out of 2 parts which is a drawback.
    11-04-11 06:34 PM
    I just boughtcase with clips to hold PB & band to hold case closed.
    BUT it won't lay flat open.
    I couldn't tell till it arrived.
    Just for info.A case is a necessity!
    11-04-11 06:37 PM
    Get the Otterbox Defender. You will never have to worry if you drop your PB. These cases rock!
    aha likes this.
    11-04-11 06:41 PM
    Blurex case with a custom Gelaskin: Style, function, protection, style.
    11-04-11 07:00 PM
    it look like it consist out of 2 parts which is a drawback.
    Why is that a drawback? The "second" part either clips on back of your PB, or covers your screen ... and makes a great stand to boot!!!

I personally prefer the way the Otter Box "second" piece is out of the way while clipped on back as opposed to flapping around like most other cases.

There are "better looking" and smaller cases out there, but you can't beat the Otter Box when it comes to practicality and protection.
    11-04-11 07:21 PM
    Why is that a drawback? The "second" part either clips on back of your PB, ...
    I'm very mobile with my PB and guess it will become a hassle to clip it on and off and on and...
    I know that Otterbox makes great cases and protect my little investment very well, but quick access is worth something too.
    11-04-11 07:30 PM
    There is other case that also offers a great screen protector and excellent protection. Regardless if you got a great (Got a 64GB $425) or not, it is significant investment so the protection is worth it. Go to YouTube and watch the OB company video. It definitely sold me.
    11-04-11 07:38 PM
    I would recommend the oem convertible case, it's a great case and the stand is a useful feature. There are a couple drawbacks otherwise no major gripes.

I also HIGHLY recommend NOT to get the executive leather case. I got this as part of a package with my PB. The case itself covers much of the bezel so certain swipe gestures aren't available. Also there is no opening for the rear camera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 08:42 PM
    I love my Dodo Case, and always receive compliments on it. It's pretty sturdy as well, I have dropped it on a couple of occassions but always manage to get my foot under it to break the fall. Neither PB or Dodo Case have a mark. What's also nice about it, is that it looks like a Moleskin Diary, so if you forget it on your car seat no one will know what's really inside. I love it.

11-04-11 08:50 PM
    I would recommend the oem convertible case, it's a great case and the stand is a useful feature. There are a couple drawbacks otherwise no major gripes.

I also HIGHLY recommend NOT to get the executive leather case. I got this as part of a package with my PB. The case itself covers much of the bezel so certain swipe gestures aren't available. Also there is no opening for the rear camera.

I recommend against the OEM convertible case on the basis of one single reason. You cannot charge the PB with it closed.

I have the one listed below and many people have listed similar ones that are of a different brand.
    Amazon.com: Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand for Blackberry Playbook: Electronics
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    11-04-11 08:53 PM
    Get the Otterbox Defender. You will never have to worry if you drop your PB. These cases rock!
    They do rock! I didn't like it at first because of the built in screen protector (Which I got rid of) and the bulk they add to the PB, but they are well made.
    11-04-11 10:08 PM
    i tried many cases and it always ended back to the Blackberry Convertible case. i did buy and install a total plastic wrap protection from bestskinsever.com and use the convertible case always. it opens to a 2 position display, i can charge it while in the case as the charger plugs right in (while open laying flat) and i also can pop it put of the case in 2 seconds and charge it on the dock charger too.
    the case is not bulky nor hard to hold by hand while thumb typing. And when I want tp sack out on the couch or go to bed i can prop it up on my chest or on the nightstand and watch a movie pr surf the web. like now!
    It is stylish, functional, and very professional looking too.
    11-04-11 11:42 PM
    I have the leather cover/case from BlackBerry and I like it. It's the one where you put the PB in a plastic frame and around this is the leather jacket.

I looked at different cases and this one protects the PB sides from dirt. Also it looks like I'm carrying a book.
    11-05-11 12:32 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD