To someone who's good at taking electronics apart and putting them back together ..
    Is there a way to mod the camera and tweak the shutter speed to create effects with the playbooks camera? I realize it would be an in depth operation but I'm just pandering
    sputneek likes this.
    04-13-12 08:49 PM
    To someone who's good at taking electronics apart and putting them back together ..
    Is there a way to mod the camera and tweak the shutter speed to create effects with the playbooks camera? I realize it would be an in depth operation but I'm just pandering
    You sure as heck don't fool around when YOU'RE pandering boy
    04-13-12 09:01 PM
    yes, because the playbook, as a digital slr, has a shutter to mod.

it's electronic. modded in firmware.
    04-13-12 09:24 PM
    Oh! and by the way that just happens to be a great idea considering there's no flash. now some dev who knows how to write more then a couple of mediocre lines of code will get a hold of this and make a gazillion tons of money, shhhhoooot!
    04-13-12 09:32 PM
    ha just point a laser towards the camera so the aperture opens up wide and then you can match it with the slow shutter speed..
    04-14-12 12:15 AM
    The shutter speed of the camera is associated with the position of your tongue in porportion to your mouth.
    sputneek and hpjrt like this.
    04-14-12 12:19 AM
    Considering there is no shutter but a controlled exposure time it isn't going to happen. The CMOS sensor is as basic as it gets and would not deal with longer exposures with the current glass in front of it. I beleive you can get the same CMOS sensor in the PB for less than $10 from source.
    04-14-12 01:40 AM
    Oh well, would've been nice. I wonder what makes them not put a flash on something like this, must be the same department that decided to not put autofocus on the 9900.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-14-12 07:32 AM
    Oh! and by the way that just happens to be a great idea considering there's no flash. now some dev who knows how to write more then a couple of mediocre lines of code will get a hold of this and make a gazillion tons of money, shhhhoooot!
    im certain no one will pay for the print screen feature which is actually quicker than shutter speed
    04-14-12 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD