Anyone else's PB browser (the normal one, not the bridge browser) crashing when trying to load crackberry.com? Mine does it every time I navigate to the home page today. Never did it before. It happens both when tethered and when on Wi-Fi.

Strange. Gonna try a PB reboot...
    05-06-11 07:37 PM
    by crashing you mean hault loading or an actual crash to the launch screen? mine haults only on crackberry, other wise it loads slow on my dsl. god i would rather going around leeching off open networks. mine sucks and yours is free, but yeagh crackberry seems to give it trouble loading.
    verizon dsl and a actiontec GTL724WGR router.
    05-06-11 07:45 PM
    Crackberry is a problem sometimes for mine too. But to be fair it also gives my laptop issues.
    05-06-11 07:51 PM
    actual crash to the home screen... just rebooted PB and it loaded the homepage successfully for the first time today.
    05-06-11 08:02 PM
    Crackberry is a problem sometimes for mine too. But to be fair it also gives my laptop issues.
    Really? What kind of laptop do you use? Both my laptops, Android and iOS devices load the page perfectly.

actual crash to the home screen... just rebooted PB and it loaded the homepage successfully for the first time today.
    Was it successful only once, or since the reboot has it been working consistently?
    05-06-11 08:06 PM
    It loads it perfectly, but it is a slow loading site. Crackberry is more slow to load than anything else on my pkaybook.
    05-06-11 08:09 PM
    CB forums haven't been crashing, but it's been dog-a$$ slow on the PB and the phone. Plenty of moments of sheer annoyance where pages just hang on the pc, too, come to think of it. PB's native browser seems to have gotten worse since 1.0.3.1868.
    05-06-11 08:10 PM
    It loads it perfectly, but it is a slow loading site. Crackberry is more slow to load than anything else on my pkaybook.
    Oh ok. Yea CB is a slower site due to all the content on the homepage. My laptop loads it in about 2-3 seconds though. My smartphones take much longer.
    05-06-11 08:11 PM
    Right, something is wrong with the browser since 1868 update. It just stops working after opening a few links in any website not just CB. I never should've updated my PB!! It was absolutely perfect before this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 08:24 PM
    Btw is this happening to anyone while on WIFI? Am at work right now so I can only tether here. I tried a reboot and it just did it again.

05-06-11 08:36 PM
    i noticed going to browser options, privacy and security, and then clear cache seems to resolve this (for awhile)
    05-06-11 09:15 PM
    Is it possible to downgrade back to the OS before the 1868 update?? This sucks now. I had a gut feeling about that update. The browser just stops loading after a few mins online.

05-06-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD