PB bridge text indicator
At the top left of my PB it says I have a text. I do not. I have done a soft reboot and hard as well. Turned of wi-fi and bridge. The text indicator will not go away. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Sent from my VZW 9930.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-09-13, 08:54 AM #3
- 574 Posts
[QUOTE=bdguru;7835565]My bad. This has been asked.
Is it too early in the day to just be nice? Doesn't exactly fit with CrackBerry culture. Your statement is correct, your "tone" appears to be rude, although it may not have been your intent.
Bdguru this is a problem we have all had, and I bet it is fixed with BB10. It has been discussed, so you will find better answers in the discussions. For me, the answer has been to make sure I have tapped on each conversation. If I skip any, that annoying indicator stays.
- By dglynnarch in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-12, 02:10 PM
- By Bahbahbooy in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-11, 09:34 AM
- By cccgunther in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-10, 01:36 PM
- By Bradley8530 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 19Last Post: 01-22-10, 10:36 PM
- By Strontium in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-07, 05:33 PM