So I'm running the latest OS and bridged to my Torch. I had left my PB in my truck, the Torch came with me into the house. After an hour I went out to retrieve my PB, when i picked it up it had a black screen with the picture if a padlock in the center of it. I don't have password protect on it and any gesture that I did would not change the screen. I had to restart it to get rid of it.

Does anyone know what this is or had that happen before?
    05-07-11 06:40 PM
    I've had it happen when my Bridge got disconnected while in a Bridge app. I can usually just flick it away though
    05-07-11 06:48 PM
    Happens all the time in when bridged when I separate my storm 2 and playbook(distance wise) . I just swipe from bezel to bezel and then hit "cancel" in the screen that pops up saying "Blackberry Bridge is Disconnected...". I don't think I have had to restart it though.
    05-07-11 06:48 PM
    So I'm running the latest OS and bridged to my Torch. I had left my PB in my truck, the Torch came with me into the house. After an hour I went out to retrieve my PB, when i picked it up it had a black screen with the picture if a padlock in the center of it. I don't have password protect on it and any gesture that I did would not change the screen. I had to restart it to get rid of it.

Does anyone know what this is or had that happen before?
    the padlock meant that your bridge is inaccessible as there was no connection to your BB. The black screen must be one of the bridge windows you must have left open. as to why it became unresponsive, the bridge have crashed the pb. usually just. swiping the bridge away works without having too restart the pb
    05-07-11 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD