he's never owned anything Bb ( and is actually loving the pb cuz of pacemaker)...after 20 min he had it figured out and said , so how do we get MY MUSIC on this thing....I lol'd said good luck it won't recognize the playbook as it used to.
    his computer is a internet virgin, and every few months he reinstalls the Windows 7... but I talked him into downloading desktop manager for bb pb. I was shooocked to see my pb connected!!! so obviously my desktop computer has invalid permissions and whatnot.. this whoooole time I was blaming RIM...in freaking Microsofts fault.

anywho from my curbe 8520, I took a few clips of him exploring pacemaker, and for never touching a playbook, he caught on to the gestures...he's not a smartphone dj, nor an android guy, just a badass dj who sees things differently than I do.. after we had all 586 music files sync to pb and loaded, it was time to call it a night.

but in the next few days, he, myself, and my husband will be pushing this prog to its limits, as were all veteran djs... 2 playbooks between us three....a passion for mixing...gonna keep a log of what parts of it sux, and visa versa...then send pacemaker. the log and a big ol doc explaining what REAL pro perfromance djs want/need.

its potential is freakin insane.....myfriend even sujested, why don't they allow multiple playbooks to connect, or...why don't make it to where u can use multiple playbooks as individual turntables, all synced to either an external hardware mixer or a playbook mixer ui.

now that would be fkn insaaaaaane!!!

(ill post the clips of what we recorded soon)
    10-30-12 04:00 AM
    Waiting for the recording.
    Post it on YouTube ok
    10-30-12 12:25 PM
    If you let Windows detecting your driver it will fail and will never sync (until you remove that hardware), but if you use the driver that came with your playbook it should work out of the box. I hit my head several time trying to figure this thing when I bought mine, but now that I know I never had that issue anymore (and if I do I just go under Device Manager and remove the blackberry device from there, making sure I remove the driver too, and then redo the install with the driver that is on the playbook).
    10-30-12 02:14 PM
    If you let Windows detecting your driver it will fail and will never sync (until you remove that hardware), but if you use the driver that came with your playbook it should work out of the box. I hit my head several time trying to figure this thing when I bought mine, but now that I know I never had that issue anymore (and if I do I just go under Device Manager and remove the blackberry device from there, making sure I remove the driver too, and then redo the install with the driver that is on the playbook).
    Is there a way to trigger this driver? I recall when I did one of the updates a while ago, there was a prompt for connection to the computer and it probably installed the driver. But is there any way to manually force this or does just connecting if DM is removed trigger it?
    10-30-12 03:32 PM
    Is there a way to trigger this driver? I recall when I did one of the updates a while ago, there was a prompt for connection to the computer and it probably installed the driver. But is there any way to manually force this or does just connecting if DM is removed trigger it?
    The driver should load automatically , since it ts a startup process (Control Panel/Administrative Tools/System Configuration/Startup. It's listed there as RIMBB Launch Agent, and as I said, it should launch automatically when you connect you PB- unless you have, like me, disabled it. If it doesn't launch, you can manually launch it from the Start Menu under Blackberry/Blackberry Device Manager.
    10-30-12 04:45 PM