Has anyone heard anything additional about this app? i would really love to get my hands on a copy...

thanks

Jerry

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 07:58 PM
    I read a while back that it would be coming soon, just don't know how soon. I don't know too much about the app itself, but from what I read it seems better than any of the other DJ apps out there. Can't wait to give it a try
    04-09-12 12:59 AM
    Doing a little research on the PaceMaker App for BlackBerry PlayBook. PaceMaker started out as a MP3 player with great mix capabilities. The original company was call Tonium which produced the PaceMaker Device and the software that went along with it. The driving force behind the Pacemaker is Jonas Norberg, who founded Tonium in 2005 along with Daniel Wallner described as the "engineering genius" of the PaceMaker. In 2008 Jonas stepped down from CEO.... with the down turn in the economy Tonium closed it's doors in June of 2011. Sometime in 2012 Jonas reacquired the rights to Pacemaker� and created a company called 100 Milligrams ( website 100mg ). February 28th at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona it was announced by PaceMaker and RIM/BlackBerry that the PaceMaker App would be developed for the BlackBerry PlayBook. You can follow the PaceMaker Team on there FaceBook PaceMaker Music page.

Additional Info can be found:
    Pacemaker DJ Device Forum - PMD
    Pacemaker Open Source Components | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net
    04-13-12 06:31 AM
    I'm thinking that they will be showing it off at BBW/BlackBerry Jam. Just a hunch, a guy mentioned it on their Facebook page and then Pacemaker liked their comment.
    04-26-12 01:13 PM
    I'm thinking that they will be showing it off at BBW/BlackBerry Jam. Just a hunch, a guy mentioned it on their Facebook page and then Pacemaker liked their comment.
    Yep... I was the one that posted that on FB... I was going fishing to find out any additional info on the pacemker app... well at least they liked it... perhaps we will know more sooooon!

04-26-12 01:20 PM
    Pacemaker? Does your PB have atrial fib?
    04-26-12 03:09 PM
    Pacemaker? Does your PB have atrial fib?
    CodeBlue! Pacemaker is a new music app coming out for the playbook....

04-26-12 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD