I was dead set on getting the convertible case from day 1, and finally convinced myself to order it online. But now after reading some other reviews I'm seriously second guessing myself as I don't want it to become too bulky and from what I have read the power button will definitely not work anymore with the case on. I seem to be now leaning towards just a simple silicone casing.

I'm probably just going to cancel my order online tomorrow morning because what I figure it would be much more of a hassle to return it back to shopblackberry.com than compared to just buying it in the store and returning it back the day after. Why am I so indecisive? GAH!

The best option is probably to eventually buy all the cases in store myself and just test each of them out until I find the perfect one. lol. So many choices!
    04-24-11 09:44 PM
    im interested in the black leather case from blackberries site... but cant seem to find the black color online anymore...
    04-24-11 09:50 PM
    I was freaking out over what case too until I finally decided on the Otterbox. For me it came down to the fact that 2 weeks ago I dropped my Storm2 from a height of 2 feet and the display went black, never to work again. That was with a skin case on it.

I decided that if the same thing happened to my PB I would break a wall with my head. The Otterbox case has gotten good feedback and I trust their quality. If it adds a little bulk, so what? This thing isn't too big to begin with! Thats how I feel!
    04-24-11 09:58 PM
    I was dead set on getting the convertible case from day 1, and finally convinced myself to order it online. But now after reading some other reviews I'm seriously second guessing myself as I don't want it to become too bulky and from what I have read the power button will definitely not work anymore with the case on. I seem to be now leaning towards just a simple silicone casing.
    Just to let you know the convertible case is basically material with the rim silicone cased sewed on so its not any better.
    04-24-11 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD