The trackpad on the new BB keyboard,case,trackpad.

I was looking at videos at the case and read another thread and it seems people didn't say much about the trackpad. I watched the BB youtube video on the case and it seems the new peripheral adds a lot of functionality by being able to navigate the user interface more accurately. Tapping the screen works great for some things but not everything, like editing/creating documents. Anyone have any experince with the trackpad? Anyone think its been overlooked?
    Last edited by hurds; 03-26-12 at 04:39 AM. Reason: see below
    03-26-12 04:08 AM
    I was looking at videos at the case and read another thread and it seems people didn't say much about the trackpad. I watched the BB youtube video on the case and it seems the new peripheral adds a lot of functionality by being able to navigate the OS more accurately.
    You do not navigate the operating system (OS) rather you navigate the user interface, specifically the window manager, when using the tablet.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    03-26-12 04:20 AM
    You have tried the standard multitouch multiselect? (press two fingers to the screen at two points in the list and it should select all in between.)
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    03-26-12 06:39 AM
    regarding the op's original point, I love using the trackpad on my torch to control the PlayBook, usually across the room but occasionally when I'm on a webpage where it is tough to select something like a rollover dropdown list or similar webpage elements. Agree it is a feature that doesn't seem to get a lot of attention... but should.
    03-26-12 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD