Hey guys, i felt i had to share these videos just to show how amazing the mic and video camera is on the playbook.

So bit of background, i do live video mixing for most of the major Dubstep and Drum and Bass shows in Calgary, considering the amount of bass we pack into these clubs (ear plugs are a must at a lot of the shows) the sound on most cameras is just horrible, you loose most of the bass and things sound tingy....

So last night i wanted to record a bit of our visuals set (all the stuff that is happening on the screens we control live, mix to the music etc..) so i brought my trusty new playbook with me (ballsy i know for a concert, but it stayed in the booth with me or up on stage in my hands in case)... these are the videos i shot, i am blown away at the quality and now want to do even more with it (maybe stream the video back live to my comp and it can be displayed live!)

If it's your music style, hope you enjoy!
    wassab and kyopo like this.
    04-24-11 02:45 PM
    Camera is awesome!

What kind of 'music' is this? Metal? Rock? Trance? Dance?
    Definitely not hip hop
    04-24-11 02:54 PM
    Hey guys, i felt i had to share these videos just to show how amazing the mic and video camera is on the playbook.

So bit of background, i do live video mixing for most of the major Dubstep and Drum and Bass shows in Calgary, considering the amount of bass we pack into these clubs (ear plugs are a must at a lot of the shows) the sound on most cameras is just horrible, you loose most of the bass and things sound tingy....

So last night i wanted to record a bit of our visuals set (all the stuff that is happening on the screens we control live, mix to the music etc..) so i brought my trusty new playbook with me (ballsy i know for a concert, but it stayed in the booth with me or up on stage in my hands in case)... these are the videos i shot, i am blown away at the quality and now want to do even more with it (maybe stream the video back live to my comp and it can be displayed live!)

If it's your music style, hope you enjoy!
    Bigger and Bold for you . .
    04-24-11 02:59 PM
    Drum and Bass and Dubstep technically.... Electronic if you want to be very general (but it sure aint trance :P)
    04-24-11 02:59 PM
    Not able to watch on playbook.

Tells me I need to upgrade my flash player to to 10.0.

When I try to upgrade, it tells me "Sorry Adobe� Flash� Player is not available from Adobe.com for your device's operating system or browser."

What to do?

DISREGARD THIS POST - I HAD FLASH OFF.........DUH!!!!!
    Last edited by stubbornswiss; 04-24-11 at 03:41 PM.
    04-24-11 03:38 PM
    Playbook has flash 10.2, enable it in browser options
    04-24-11 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD