Do I need need to manually add the settings for my outlook.com account? just wiped my playbook now that it's staying at this OS. If so anyone know what the correct settings are? I just added my email and password which seemed to set things up automatically. Contacts have synced but my calender is not showing up in my list of calenders. Did work before I wiped.
    08-14-13 04:50 PM
    Microsoft is having issues currently. Service Announcement: Outlook and SkyDrive experiencing downtime for some | Windows Phone Central

You might want to wait until later and check again.
    AWB70 and Vinnnnny like this.
    08-14-13 04:54 PM
    cheers, I did set the account up the other day and never noticed if the calender was syncing or not. The calender isn"t showing up in the edit calender settings.
    08-14-13 05:10 PM
    cheers, I did set the account up the other day and never noticed if the calender was syncing or not. The calender isn"t showing up in the edit calender settings.
    When adding outlook.com or any other hotmail account, no special settings required, just address and password. There was a mobile server problem but bb fixed it a couple of updates ago.
    Last time I had calendar problems I had to borrow a win7 machine with windows live mail program and clean off all my obsolete calendars except the main one. I also removed any links between multiple hotmail accounts since they made links obsolete (last month or so) . Also recommend turning off calendar sync for accounts that don't need it, ie just use one calendar.
    08-15-13 03:21 AM
    Thanks, managed to get this sorted out by deleting all my email accounts starting again using the outlook account first then adding the rest. Now I just need to come up with a system that keeps my 9800, Z10 and playbook working together as best they can. How do people here keep all their work stuff synced out of curiosity.?
    08-15-13 03:38 PM