This is not good. It's useless for me right now. Anyone have issues where folders are not synching? I have all incoming messages going to folders because of Outlook rules. When i send an email using Outlook on my desktop, the sent item immediately push to the PB email client. But that's it, i only see sent items on my PB. I've rebooted, and re added the Exchange account already.

I also understand we don't have email filters?

Help please.
    02-21-12 09:04 AM
    This is not good. It's useless for me right now. Anyone have issues where folders are not synching? I have all incoming messages going to folders because of Outlook rules. When i send an email using Outlook on my desktop, the sent item immediately push to the PB email client. But that's it, i only see sent items on my PB. I've rebooted, and re added the Exchange account already.

Help please.
    You will have to wait with the rest of us. It's possible that there is a limit in activesync or with OS2.
    02-21-12 09:32 AM
    still sitting on "35" new emails when i already been getting a lot of emails since arriving here at work
    02-21-12 10:00 AM
    The native email apps is very buggy. My GMail doesn't sync right.... my Google Calendar doesn't sync at all. Contacts are OK. Damn.
    02-21-12 10:04 AM

Help please.
    I can see all my folders - probably 20 or more. When you are in your specific account, swipe down from the top bezel and hit "select".
    02-21-12 10:07 AM
    Its working for me. tap the folder next to "mailbox" above your message list. will go into "folder mode". tap refresh, or swipe down in the messages box. What may be the issue is that it doesnt sync all messages. just newer ones... Havent figured out how many days yet.
    But i'm definately getting folders and messages in those folders
    02-21-12 10:13 AM
    I can see all my folders - probably 20 or more. When you are in your specific account, swipe down from the top bezel and hit "select".
    Yes, sorry, you need to be in the accounts mailbox, not "all accounts"
    02-21-12 10:16 AM
    Its working for me. tap the folder next to "mailbox" above your message list. will go into "folder mode". tap refresh, or swipe down in the messages box. What may be the issue is that it doesnt sync all messages. just newer ones... Havent figured out how many days yet.
    But i'm definately getting folders and messages in those folders
    i've refreshed countless times already. i've also tried going to each individual folders but no luck. i have touchdown in Android Player and it's getting emails fine...
    02-21-12 10:32 AM
    4th time i've removed and added back my account and still the same issue.
    02-21-12 12:34 PM
    4th time i've removed and added back my account and still the same issue.
    Are the folders you are filing emails to via rules, an offline folder in a PST file, or a separate folder in your exchange Inbox?
    02-21-12 12:42 PM
    Not offline, they are a folders in my inbox. If I set some of the rules to not go to a folder, they get pushed, same for my sent items. I already examined my rules and there's nothing fancy that could be causing this. My collegues using ipads and android tabs don't have problems so my server should be fine.
    02-21-12 01:19 PM

Help please.
    Hi there,

You can sync any blackberry with exchange public folders with exchange public folders with a tool installed on Exchange called Exchange sync from Codetwo: http://www.codetwo.com/exchange-folder-sync.

We did this with our iphones and android devices but since it is a server app i think it should work with BB as well!

hope this helps.
    02-22-12 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD