Hi all,

Can anyone help (is anyone having the same issue)?

I had the push message to download OS2 and did so, so far so good BUT, l thought the new access to emails was great and managed to link contacts from linkedin and some but not all of my Outlook Contacts??? tried every fix i could find and still can't sort it.

Then came along the new desktop manager and misery!!!!!!

No matter if I connect to my office server or home laptop, manager starts, i then enter the password (as usual) and my Playbook connects so far so good, then before it syncs it tells me I need to update the software on my Playbook to OS2, even though i already have this????? for the of it I have selected "update now", followed the instructions to the letter and yet every time I connect the Playbook I get the same message with my "software bundle" is described as Version 0. to add isnult to injury i can no longer sync or transfer files??

No wonder RIM are suffering! I have been a UK Blackberry smartphone advocate since day one and the only reason I didn't move my Apple was because until OS2, my Playbook did (almost) what it said on the tin! I am now bored so can anyone help and if not would you like to buy a Playbook 64K and a bold? Bottom line if i can't sync and I can't transfer files then my Playbook isn't fit for purpose - full refund required if RIM can't sort it!
    05-05-12 02:34 PM
    Try this for your DM issue:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-721661/

In the future, using the search function can help you get your answers sooner. I very seldom have an issue that someone else hasn't run in to. Hope this helps!
    05-05-12 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD