hello, fellows , i upgrade to OS 2.0 and i convert the apk into bar and i signed it throught CMD , but somehow when i install it from DDPB , when DDPB shown done! nothing show up in my playbook ? can someone help me out . .
    12-03-11 11:32 PM
    its happened to meal a few times. do a restart first try again. try connecting through usb over wifi or vice versa depending on what you did. sometimes ive mistyped my pw.
    12-04-11 02:45 AM
    Make sure dev mode is on and your password is correct. And are you sure you signed them? I made the mistake of thinking all I had to do is drop it to apk2bar.bat but you also need to use the other .bat file(sign something).
    12-04-11 04:05 AM
    yes i am sure i sign it , because it says info bar signed , and i try to restart it , but still nothing show up , some one please help !!i am about to cry out !
    12-04-11 12:26 PM
    hello, fellows , i upgrade to OS 2.0 and i convert the apk into bar and i signed it throught CMD , but somehow when i install it from DDPB , when DDPB shown done! nothing show up in my playbook ? can someone help me out . .
    Did you have the andriod player installed before? if the answer is yes, a security wipe is needed to get android apps to work properly. Before doing a security wipe make sure to back up.
    12-04-11 01:06 PM
    i already secure wipe twice before i install the signed bar by DDPB , but still nothing will show up .
    12-04-11 01:10 PM
    i already secure wipe twice before i install the signed bar by DDPB , but still nothing will show up .
    have you tried installing bars from someone else?
    12-04-11 01:16 PM
    no , i actually download the apk from website and convert it to bar then signing it , but when i install it , nothing show up 。
    12-04-11 01:32 PM
    ok,now i download a bar and it show up after install , so that means i did something wrong during the converting or signing process ? but i follow it step by step and i get both convert sucess - 1 and info bar signed , so what is the matter ?
    12-04-11 01:47 PM
    Did you have the andriod player installed before? if the answer is yes, a security wipe is needed to get android apps to work properly. Before doing a security wipe make sure to back up.
    what is the android player? doesnt that come with 2.0 beta? i have downloaded other compatible bar, but my signed bar does not show up on my PB
    12-10-11 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD