Didnt see a post about this.

So, i now have this power button icon i dont remember seeing, clicking on it brings up the menu like clicking on the battery and gives you options to standby, restart or power down, well when i click on standby, it restarts the PB.. anyone elses do that after the 2.0 update?
    02-21-12 08:45 PM
    Yes I experienced it but it is fine now after doing a restart.
    02-21-12 10:56 PM
    Didnt see a post about this.

So, i now have this power button icon i dont remember seeing, clicking on it brings up the menu like clicking on the battery and gives you options to standby, restart or power down, well when i click on standby, it restarts the PB.. anyone elses do that after the 2.0 update?
    There are other posts and I saw this in the 2.0 Bugs post as well, talking about it being an old problem still not fixed.
    For now, don't use the button. Instead, swipe in from the upper right bezel corner, click on the Battery icon, and then select Standby. That won't send you into reboot.
    02-21-12 11:00 PM
    Yup. It was a bug in OS1, too. As mentioned, use the Battery Icon's Standby option.
    02-21-12 11:45 PM
    There is no power button icon in OS2. Is this left over from OS1/2beta if you simply upgrade OTA?
    02-22-12 12:03 AM
    yea i don't have a power button icon on screen in OS 2.0
    scratch that, there is a powerbutton icon and it does reset when you press standby.

Just use the battery icon in the top notification tray.
    Last edited by Jeovex; 02-22-12 at 12:27 AM.
    02-22-12 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD