I updated yesterday and I am absolutely thrilled with the new things on OS2.0. However, when I went into Music for the first time after updating I discovered that the songs on my Playbook Playlist were totally different from those I had before the update. This is no big deal for me - I only had about twenty songs on the Playlist and I can easily delete the "new" ones and reinsert the original songs. But I was wondering whether anyone else had this experience?
    02-22-12 03:52 AM
    I had a similar experience. All the songs in my playlist were deleted. No big deal though
    02-22-12 03:54 AM
    Yep this happened to me too! Not only did it change the play list but out of over 50 songs it left me with only 7 on the list.
    02-22-12 03:56 AM
    Hi well the playlist screw up thing is a BIG Major issue for me as I am using my playbook / playlist for my dance classes and now everything is totally screwed up.

Can anyone Help me here... When I sync my playlists they are all in different order and not only that but the playlists are supposed to be different I have 3 and when they are sync they are all the same messed up list.

Can someone really help me fast my next class is tomorrow night and this is my working tool ... Or can we fallback on the last OS Upgrade ?

Thanks for all your help
    03-14-12 09:55 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to return the playlist on the PlayBook back to the original order after OS2.0 update?
    03-14-12 08:37 PM
    It has been reported to Rim and their developers have been informed and are reviewing it (submitted on the original bb forum).

I don't know if this will work - you'd have to figure out what "field" the darn thing is sorting on and possibly alter either the playlist or worse, the mp3 tags to force an order. It seems my classical music playlists maintain order and in those many times, the track and or title contains a movement number. But I'd experiment and not edit a hundred item playlist.
    03-14-12 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD