Is it just me, or is there no "Presentation" App within the Documents to go in the OS 2.0 Beta? Seem to have lost that functionality altogether.

Love the new UI (but would be nice to have the option to switch between the two).
    Everything that works seems to be faster.
    Unfortunately, I'm one of the ones that lost functionality to the normal way to access the Bridge Apps.
    PlayBook seemingly died for a whole day after trying to use the "Reader" function inside the browser (has to be turned on from the options within the browser). The playbook didn't light up while charging with AC or USB. It didn't respond to the power button, didn't do anything. Just as I was going to go exchange it, it started blinking the light when I pressed the power button (which to me indicated that it could be charged now). Took it home and it started charging and turned on. It is now fully charged and operational.
    10-21-11 09:35 AM
    No, word and excel ... remember: it's beta.
    10-21-11 09:39 AM
    That's absolutely true. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. I can understand why they would intentionally cripple some of the other things that don't work as intended, but why remove Presentation? Very strange.
    10-21-11 09:44 AM
    Is it just me, or is there no "Presentation" App within the Documents to go in the OS 2.0 Beta? Seem to have lost that functionality altogether.
    It is still there. They just don't have a button for creating a new presentation from scratch on the new front page, like they do for Word and Excel..

But I can still open, and even edit, a ppt file that comes in as an attachment over bridge with no problems..
    PostMortem, Just Me and pickles#WP like this.
    10-21-11 09:45 AM
    Hey, that's great! I didn't even bother trying to open one. I appreciate you pointing that out. Now it is even weirder that they didn't include a launch new Presentation like they did the rest. Maybe it was an oversight, it IS still in Beta.

Thanks again!
    10-21-11 09:48 AM
    Docs to Go is definitely a step backwards in 2.0. Aside from not being able to create a new presentation, I have found it cannot open all files created by PowerPoint. "internal error" pops up when opening 20-30% of ppt files. The old version of Docs to Go had none of these limitations.
    03-04-12 11:45 PM
    Put it on your wish list for upcoming updates... I am having the same problems with DTG and refuse to use it right now.
    03-04-12 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD