Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

if all my side loaded and purchased programs work on the update plus skype (very, very important),, the playook will be the best 140 i have ever spent. and the bridge better work with BBOS5-7. hope the price increases after the update#
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

The question is why would OS10 not come to PlayBook.. RIM would not put it on the PlayBook only if they decide not to make another tablet ever. The PB is quite good in terms of hardware. It is the software that lacked the kick... Hopefully OS10 will provide that and RIM can get back into the tablet war...
    Thanks,
    Sriman
    Meeting Minutes Pro - Become a Pro at attending, organizing, tracking, manging and distributing meetings
    Meeting Minutes - A 3 day trial version of Meeting Minutes Pro
    www.srimanapps.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,980 Global Posts
    PIN
    797F4953 Tab 3

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfgang View Post
    Oh....I have a 16GB, and I just bought a 32 GB....and NOW I'm even thinking of getting a 64GB for $199
    God I've been thinking about upgrading to the 64 version here lately lol. I have the 32 but I'm a real pack-rat and like to carry my life around with me. It I've had this one since launch and its been good to me. I'm actually a little scared of getting one that might have problems that I've avoided with this one. But on the other hand I've purchased a 16 for the wife, another 16 for my step daughter, and a 32 for my father and they have all been perfect.
    Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.

The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by rotorwrench View Post
    Welcome! There are already several threads and posts on this very subject with many answers to your questions. As they say, the search button is your friend
    There are already several posts exactly like this one. If you're not going to contribute with anything other than useless comments, practice some self-control and stay away from threads like this. It's really straightforward.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

BB10 should be coming to the PB, let's just hope that the wait doesn't turn into an OS2.1 tale of angst! As for bridging, I'm don't see any reason why a QNX based BB10 PB shouldn't be able to bridge with a OS6/7 phone, in much the same was as a QNX based OS2.1 PB can bridge with a OS6/7 phone.

I've got an iPhone 3GS an iPhone4 and a 9900 to get on ebay at the end of the month, fingers crossed the sale of these should but a big dent in the price of a BB10 phone!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,172 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo_IV View Post
    There are already several posts exactly like this one. If you're not going to contribute with anything other than useless comments, practice some self-control and stay away from threads like this. It's really straightforward.
    Pot, meet kettle.
    Nexus 4, 9800 (Torch), Playbook
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Angus_CB View Post
    Pot, meet kettle.
    Right back at you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12