Hi All,

this morning, I updated my Playbook to 2.0 (as I guess, everybody did). I actually did a security clean up before doing the update. After the update, I directly wend to Accounts in the settings to add all my mail accounts, my twitter, facebook and linkedin. But for some reason I think not everything wend so well...

I have some problems when I open my mail, calender & contact clients. They keep trying to load, with the green "waiting" icon on them. I also see this problem with the Accounts tab in settings now. After a reboot, it seems that everything is back to normal, but after a few actions it goes back to this state. Closing the app, reopening doesn't help... The few times that I do get into a contact, going to their social tabs (at the right) gives me a message that this user doesn't have facebook, linkedin nor twitter. While I'm pretty sure they have

A secondary problem I came across is that I'm not able to connect to my work email account. It's an ActiveSync enable exchange 2003 server, where already some Iphone/ipad users are connected to (even my own ipod). It gave me a warning for a security certificate, which I accepted. But after that it gives me an error while configuring.

Anybody else having this kind of problems with these new apps?

BTW: for what I was able to see, I'm loving the UI and the stable OS (lot's of apps open, switching without any problem...)
    02-21-12 03:03 PM
    lots of folks are having these issues.
    some even got it working.
    if you search there are many threads with suggestions you can try.

I didn't get mine working or I'd share how.
    02-21-12 03:06 PM
    Damn, I've been reading through the forum since the launch (from europe, so it was not so early haha), but didn't came across a topic which I recognized as the same problem. Any idea for which topics go about this?
    02-21-12 03:12 PM
    I quite like the social aspect of the new OS2. Are they just collated on the device? Or do each of the providers know about the others?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD