With every os upgrade 'most' users seems to notice the the browser speed increases and anything to the contrary is not true.
    Looking at the posts on the forum as to how the browser seems to be getting faster and faster, the release of 2.0 the browser will reach speed closer to the fastest speed imaginable.

1.0.x.xxxx Initial Release - Fast browser
    1.0.3.1868- Faster browser
    1.0.5.2304- Faster that the last faster browser
    1.0.6.2364 - Faster that the last faster browser approaching super speed
    1.0.7.2650- Faster than super fast speed
    1.0.7.2942- Way Faster super fast speed approaching ultimate speed
    1.0.7.3312- Faster than ultimate speed close to being the fastest browser ever
    2.0.x.xxxx- Finally, the wait is over. Browser sometimes loads the pages before you click the page.
    3.0.x.xxx - Coming soon
    10-07-11 08:46 AM
    With every os upgrade 'most' users seems to notice the the 2.0.x.xxxx- Finally, the wait is over. Browser sometimes loads the pages before you click the page.
    You joke but there are already dual an triple clutch cars that load the gear befor you even think about changing tis not inconceivable for the playbook to do it too
    10-07-11 09:02 AM
    Ha Ha. Too true!

The same thing happens with BB phone updates too. Every time, the Browser is reported to be faster. It is just the placebo effect.
    10-07-11 09:06 AM
    This made made me laugh, and you're right, you gotta love it. Everything feels a bit "snappier" when you update, especially the browser.
    10-07-11 09:32 AM
    Maybe its just me but I never equate sarcasm to humor...its not clever enough , anyone can do it.
    Humor is a fine art.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 10-07-11 at 09:42 AM.
    10-07-11 09:39 AM
    This is not an example of sarcasm.

sar�casm   /ˈsɑrk�zəm/ Show Spelled[sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA
    noun
    1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
    2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
    10-07-11 09:43 AM
    Maybe its just me but I never equate sarcasm to humor...its not clever enough , anyone can do it.
    Humor is a fine art.
    Ha! I'm going to quote you next time my girlfriend is a smart a** to me! My comeback will be "blackjack said...".
    10-07-11 09:47 AM
    LOL yes I can't wait for 2.0 but don't want to miss some pages because they were to fast.
    10-07-11 09:58 AM
    sry, but can't you guys type a little slower ? I can hardly read as my PB already jumped to next topic !
    10-07-11 10:17 AM
    Every time, the Browser is reported to be faster. It is just the placebo effect.
    So you can say with 100% accuracy and certainty, that there has been NO improvement in the browsing on the PB since the original OS?
    10-07-11 11:33 AM
    I think I did notice the checkerboard squares were larger after this update.
    10-07-11 11:40 AM
    I think at least one of the updates was specifically to improve browser performance...wasn't it?
    10-07-11 11:42 AM
    With every os upgrade 'most' users seems to notice the the browser speed increases and anything to the contrary is not true.
    Looking at the posts on the forum as to how the browser seems to be getting faster and faster, the release of 2.0 the browser will reach speed closer to the fastest speed imaginable.

2.0.x.xxxx- Finally, the wait is over. Browser sometimes loads the pages before you click the page.
    3.0.x.xxx - Coming soon

browser on 3.0.x.xxx
    There is no browser, we just directly broadcast the pages to your brain. That's how fast it is!
    10-07-11 11:49 AM
    So you can say with 100% accuracy and certainty, that there has been NO improvement in the browsing on the PB since the original OS?
    I never said that there has been no improvement in browsing since PB was released. Browsing is definitely better than it was at release. The improvements have not been in speed. They are in other areas.

I still think that PB was the best overall browsing of any tablet even though it is definitely not the fastest browser out there. I started a thread that became very long about this topic. Speed isn't everything.
    10-07-11 12:22 PM

noun
    2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
    exactly what i was thinking, he/she was being facetious, which is like sarcasm, but unlike sarcasm the intent is to be funny as well as sarcastic.
    10-07-11 12:54 PM

3.0.x.xxx - Coming soon
    I also lose 2-3 pounds per update, more handsome, jokes are funnier, smarter.....
    10-07-11 01:23 PM
    exactly what i was thinking, he/she was being facetious, which is like sarcasm, but unlike sarcasm the intent is to be funny as well as sarcastic.
    Intent and effect vary.

noun

humor [hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-]
    a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement

Not humor either. Not amusing. It is snot-nosed sneering, especially when taken in the context of every single thread the OP has started.

To me it is neither sarcasm, facetiousness nor humor, just a waste of time.. just my opinion. Actually since the definition provided of sarcasm includes sneering then I will go back to sarcasm.

sneer   [sneer] Show IPA
    verb (used without object)
    to smile, laugh, or contort the face in a manner that shows scorn or contempt

snot�nosed   [snot-nohzd]
    adjective Informal .
    impudent; insolent; snotty, immature.

However you define it, it's snot humor.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 10-07-11 at 02:22 PM.
    10-07-11 02:13 PM
    I thought it was funny because the same comments are made about browser speed after every update. If it really did get faster after each update and was fast to start with, crackberry.com should probably take less than 30 seconds to load.

Humor is in the eye of the beholder.
    10-07-11 02:29 PM
    I guess speed is too, cuz my PB is handling CB better than ever. Maybe you need to do a fresh OS load.
    steve911 likes this.
    10-07-11 03:18 PM

Humor is in the eye of the beholder.
    Agreed, and it is a bit funny, I was just considering the source.
    10-07-11 03:20 PM
    Well, not sure what update it was but it certainly increased when they stopped reloading the page when you pressed the back button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 04:08 PM
    I guess speed is too, cuz my PB is handling CB better than ever. Maybe you need to do a fresh OS load.
    How long does it take for you to load crackberry.com completely?
    10-07-11 04:30 PM
    We can have some humor here. I didn't even notice the source.
    10-07-11 05:40 PM
    I considered the source, and gave the original poster crap in his other sarcastic posts when they were -to me- examples of poorly executed sarcasm. This post, one the other hand, was well done. Anyone who's rolled their eyes at everyone's browser being "snappier" after an update can appreciate this.
    10-07-11 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD