Move over, I am downloading too.
    06-07-11 01:51 AM
    what did they update on adobe reader? i dont see it? hmmm... oh well...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was being facetious. RIM wasting their time with Facebook where there are clearly more useful things they could be doing.
    06-07-11 02:01 AM
    I was being facetious. RIM wasting their time with Facebook where there are clearly more useful things they could be doing.

Shshshshsh, don't complain, it looks like the majority here are very excited about the Facebook update, their prayers have finally been answered.
    06-07-11 02:06 AM
    Shshshshsh, don't complain, it looks like the majority here are very excited about the Facebook update, their prayers have finally been answered.
    I suppose. But Facebook is full of posts with truncated words from people who can't type properly. Those people should be crying out for autocorrect
    06-07-11 02:30 AM
    will the new update delete all the current files on PB?

thanks
    06-07-11 02:36 AM
    Overall, performance is noticeably snappier. Navigating the OS interface, browsing, bridge all feel smoother. I'm a heavy FB user and very much appreciate the update.

The update plus eventually (or hopefully) a Kindle (or Nook) app for Playbook would hit 99% of my tablet needs. Fingers crossed!
    06-07-11 03:54 AM
    omg the whiners and people that cant spell or type (autocorrect fans) are up late too - bummer.
    Can't. Just sayin'...
    06-07-11 08:20 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD