I ordered some PB screen savers from/via CB, credit card charged and they were not delivered. Anyone else have similar issues? This was my first CB order! Normally you would not expect to see charges unless item was shipped.
    05-29-11 08:25 PM
    When were they ordered? How long have you been waiting? Ship from where to where? Did you contact the CB store support?
    05-29-11 08:33 PM
    When were they ordered? How long have you been waiting? Ship from where to where? Did you contact the CB store support?
    Supposed to have been shipped on May 18th and my credit card charged then. My address is in Wa state USA. Maybe it got lost in a twister part way here. I suppose a lot of mail got lost in those bad storms. If it doesn't show shortly I will have to reject the credit card payment.
    05-29-11 09:12 PM
    You should be able to check with them to determine if it was even shipped out.
    05-29-11 09:22 PM
    Supposed to have been shipped on May 18th and my credit card charged then. My address is in Wa state USA. Maybe it got lost in a twister part way here. I suppose a lot of mail got lost in those bad storms. If it doesn't show shortly I will have to reject the credit card payment.
    Did you...hm...contact anyone?
    05-29-11 09:45 PM
    I did send an email telling them I did not get the PB screen savers. Most places shut down over the three day weekend.
    05-29-11 11:25 PM
    That's true. Hopefully they will have an update for you Tuesday.
    05-29-11 11:42 PM
    I did see something on the web about delayed shipments due to the tornado systems.

"KOMO 4 News reporter Matt Markovich sent this note he along that he received from UPS: We would like to advise you that last night’s severe weather in Louisville, KY, caused significant disruption to operations at Worldport, our main operations center in the U.S"
    05-29-11 11:42 PM
    a better question would be why did you post your question in this forum?
    05-29-11 11:54 PM
    a better question would be why did you post your question in this forum?
    First, this is about the only Forum I visit on CB. Second, it was about a PB screen saver. Third it was asking if anyone else had problems getting PB screen savers. If I posted it elsewhere I would probably never see any answers. Lastly this forum seems to have everything dealing with PBs and is a **** of a lot more on topic than all of the IPad Trolls posting on this forum (for example). If you don't like the subject, don't read it.
    05-30-11 07:11 AM
    I accidentally ordered the wrong app for my BB phone once and I sent Crackberry customer service an email and they quickly fixed it and refunded my money. So if you haven't, contact them and check what's up with your order.
    05-30-11 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD