This forum is getting over run with peoples opionions it seems rather than real information. Yes everyone has an opionion but personally the only one that matters to me is my own, and no one else's is going to make me change mine. Negitive or positive, I don't care. There is no one on this forum that I don't like, I haven't been on here long enough, but your opionion on the playbook means nothing to me.

I would much rather come onto this forum and find new ways to do things, or someone explaining how the use a certain app, or ways to make things work. How to fix things that don't work. I mean real information, like yes this will work and here's how or no that can't be done right now.

If you don't know the issues by now, you must have been living under a rock, get over it, and be patient and wait for new things or move on to something else, I don't care, and I don't need to know your reason for doing either.

I don't care how the playbook compares to another tablet, I have a playbook, I'm not going to buy another tablet. I don't have money to burn buying every tablet out there like some seem to have.

Information, tutorials, explainations, this is what we need on this forum.
    mago72, nhs_john_doe and gtiffany like this.
    09-17-11 04:58 AM
    This forum is getting over run with peoples opionions it seems rather than real information. Yes everyone has an opionion but personally the only one that matters to me is my own, and no one else's is going to make me change mine. Negitive or positive, I don't care. There is no one on this forum that I don't like, I haven't been on here long enough, but your opionion on the playbook means nothing to me.

I would much rather come onto this forum and find new ways to do things, or someone explaining how the use a certain app, or ways to make things work. How to fix things that don't work. I mean real information, like yes this will work and here's how or no that can't be done right now.

If you don't know the issues by now, you must have been living under a rock, get over it, and be patient and wait for new things or move on to something else, I don't care, and I don't need to know your reason for doing either.

I don't care how the playbook compares to another tablet, I have a playbook, I'm not going to buy another tablet. I don't have money to burn buying every tablet out there like some seem to have.

+ one million

Careful the townfolk are headed this way with pitchforks and torches....hear em?
    09-17-11 05:08 AM

So this is your opinion on how the forum discussion should be structured? Hate to call you out on this but.........
    09-17-11 05:18 AM
    Yet another new thread of someone complaining about the complainers complaining so what does he do? Complain!

And sorry, but which part of your post is "Information, tutorials, explainations,"?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-17-11 05:23 AM
    I find that if you have a question and it hasent already been answered in another thread, just ask it and someone will answer...usually quick.

It is a community forum, not tech support, yet someone is always willing to help if you ask, which is awesome.

If your question has space for opinion...you will get opinion. This place can be like a first year university party. Everyone is talking loud about i.portant issues, drunk and thinks their opinion is right.

btw I thought you were going to say...like...an Ipad...everyone has one...

I think I am going to start calling apple fanboys Iholes.
    09-17-11 07:17 AM
    Yet another new thread of someone complaining about the complainers complaining so what does he do? Complain!

And sorry, but which part of your post is "Information, tutorials, explainations,"?

no what he/she did was present a problem and offer a solution... complaining is present a problem and whining about the problem without offering a solution.... and with that said... those same people will be complaining when 2.0 is released about something thats missing etc
    09-17-11 09:27 AM
    I agree with awattwell.

If the thread title has a question or issue, it will generally be answered directly by more than helpful folks.

It is generally easy to distinguish between the "drunk" voices and opinion threads and skip those if you are not interested. The title of this thread was a giveaway about its contents and about the curves it was going to take. Threads with titles like "end of summer" or "rim down 16%" are also pretty evident - skip those if you don't want to read what you clearly know they contain.
    awattwell likes this.
    09-17-11 09:44 AM

You hit it on the head! I couldn't care less what people write. When I come across useful info, I'm grateful. When I come across complainers, whiners, haters and trolls....I politely move on. Nothing anybody says can change my impression of this completely awesome device. Lovin' my new 9850 and been lovin' my Playbook since the day I inboxed it while my heart thumped out of my chest
    09-17-11 04:46 PM
    opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one, most of em stink..

but thats just my opinion of course

in general i find this place ok as long as you dont feed the trolls too much. Problem is with devices like the pb/ipad/touchpad etc you will always have fans of one or the other, and theyre always going to get compared to one and other no matter what you do. Most of us here own playbooks and i dare say the majority are for the most part happy with their purchase. Im not saying the pb is perfect, it has its flaws, but if you did your research you should have known what to expect, i did and it does everything i need it to do so far

the opinion / troll threads are good for a giggle every now and then, the place would be too quiet without them, but when they turn into epic threadnoughts its probably best to back away slowly
    09-17-11 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD