Loved the iPad & iPad 2 for its speed and design but Im getting tired of its weight and only need the size to really enjoy digital comics. Ive ordered a Playbook because I want the smaller size which I hope will give me less wrist fatigue.

Comics, videos and internet browsing is my main usuage. Hopefully the comic app is good enough or I might have to keep the ipad......

Fingers crossed all is good this time around as I really want to ditch my iPhone 3G and iPad for the playbook and 9900 as Id planned earlier in the year (sadly the first Playbook I purchased from the first UK run had terrible screen bleed so I bailed).
    Last edited by Jimmy_UK; 08-22-11 at 07:34 AM.
    08-22-11 07:30 AM
    I know this is CB, but I am a diehard ThinkPad user along with a BlackBerry user and I'd be lying if I hadn't had the odd thought over the ThinkPad tablet.

Then again, ThinkPads haven't had the same build quality they once had but I have thought about it once or twice.

Don't shoot me ! lol
    i love the thinkpads as well, however, for a tablet your not gonna to get a similar quality for the same price.. if u wnat one piece (comp and tablet) then tp it... if u just want a portable device pb it.

tps are beautiful (despite what others may tell you). however - very bulky in design/weight
    08-22-11 07:37 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD